You start a Podcast...now what do you talk about?

Those were some of the best!
My personal collection of 6,000+ comics are made up of 35% silver/bronze age books.
Honestly, I don't know how large my collection is, but I've got over 50 long boxes. Not sure of the count in each box. but I've been collecting for almost 40 years. The bulk of my collection is silver/bronze, but I do buy some of the titles published today.

You two are actually named Sheldon and Leonard, aren't ya! ;)
Sheldon and I do have some of the same t-shirts. :D

Reactions: Debi
DM, this is creepy. You might want to do a podcast on this, although I don't know who you'd interview.Skip to 2:55, where the weird story begins. The first couple of minutes is some stupid clown story.

Had a case happen here in Indiana this year, too. Copycats, I'm sure. Child had minor injuries. Can't remember what city it was here.

Nice!
Considering that a full long box holds approximately 250 bagged and boarded comics and multiply that by 50... your collection is at least double that of mine.

I was big into the early Image comics.
I loved the work of "hot" artists in the 90's such as Todd McFarlane, Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri. Those are the top three hottest artists of the 90's. An argument can be made for Rob Liefeld as well... but his style is either something you love or hate.
I keep telling myself that I'm going to catalogue everything one of these days. I have the software, but need to actually get down to the work.

Liefeld is okay, except for his lack of knowledge concerning anatomy and his inability to draw feet. ;)

I still tend to favor the old masters: Gene Colan, Steve Ditko, John Buscema, George Perez and the like. I do enjoy some of the modern guys like Bryan Hitch and Olivier Coipel, though. There's always some new guy who catches my eye.