You have what?

thanks, decided on a haircut and went all out....lol.
I had blonde hair half way down my back all my life. The only good thing about me really, lol. About 15 years ago it started to recede :fearscream: so I shaved my head. I love getting up, splashing water over my scalp and good to go. I wouldn't want that annoying hair now, I really wouldn't :cry:.

I stopped carrying one in my back pocket long time ago due to my chiropractor's recommendation. I think i had a 'buy 10 pizzas and get one free' from a place that closed years before lol. Probably had multiple business cards from suppliers and customers through the years as well.

I had blonde hair half way down my back all my life. The only good thing about me really, lol. About 15 years ago it started to recede :fearscream: so I shaved my head. I love getting up, splashing water over my scalp and good to go. I wouldn't want that annoying hair now, I really wouldn't :cry:.
ive had it long, short and everything inbetween...lol.... usually keep it about 1 inch but when covid hit i didnt cut it for two years.... finally cut it and about 2 weeks later shaved it.... i shave it every few years just to shake up the whole ego thing...kinda a walk the walk thing for myself...lol....maybe silly but feels like a way to reconnect with the true self or a new start for the inner self...... or something...lol..... im not really that deep so just disregard all this rambling....lol..... but yeah shaving it feels great and is much more easy and worry free.......

I can't come up with anything more interesting than pesos from my last trip to Mexico.
At least you travel lighter than I used to! My purse has so much stuff in it that my kids used to call it my "life support" pack. You need it, I probably have it in there. ;bg3

maybe silly but feels like a way to reconnect with the true self or a new start for the inner self...... or something...lol...
Something like Buddhist monks maybe? I found shaving my head liberating as I was a shy young person and think I hid behind the hair, just have to wear a hat in Summer here, lol.

I have a silver dollar that my Dad gave me in 1976 and I've carried it ever since. It is getting almost slick and nearly worn smooth.

Reactions: RoseRed
Cash! I usually pay with plastic, so having actual cash in my purse is very strange indeed. I always joke that I'm like the Queen (RIP) and don't carry money on me! :smile: