You have what?

The strangest thing in my wallet is something I've vowed to keep until the day I die. My youngest son had to be resuscitated at birth. He was blue, not breathing, and was a surprise breech birth. (No ultrasounds 41 years ago, folks.) He went straight to NICU for several days once they got my boy back to the land of the living. When he was released to come home, they gave me the ID card from his NICU crib. It is still in my wallet and always gets transferred to each new wallet.
I don’t think I knew this Debi about your son. I died during birth and was resuscitated too. I still don’t have any confidence if it is my birth, my first death, or my rebirth that I experienced frequently in my youth.

I don’t think I knew this Debi about your son. I died during birth and was resuscitated too. I still don’t have any confidence if it is my birth, my first death, or my rebirth that I experienced frequently in my youth.
Hi and boy, have we missed you! I don't speak much of it but yes, this was the most frightened I think I've ever been. This child is my super psychic kid. I think his abilities may even exceed my own.

Hi and boy, have we missed you! I don't speak much of it but yes, this was the most frightened I think I've ever been. This child is my super psychic kid. I think his abilities may even exceed my own.
You all cannot possible know the depth of my absences - I’ve missee you all dearly.

Debi, I’ve kind of credited my death and rebirth as a significant influence on my psychic abilities and experiences. I‘ve always felt that event had marked me both spiritually and physiologically.

You all cannot possible know the depth of my absences - I’ve missee you all dearly.

Debi, I’ve kind of credited my death and rebirth as a significant influence on my psychic abilities and experiences. I‘ve always felt that event had marked me both spiritually and physiologically.
My son says the same thing. I'll have to share the whole story with you sometime. I'm betting you two have very similar experiences in many portions of your lives.

My son says the same thing. I'll have to share the whole story with you sometime. I'm betting you two have very similar experiences in many portions of your lives.
I then have a story of kindred spirit to look forward to Debi.

in short, and I’ve probably struggled to share here in the past, but frequently through probably age 40 I’d experience a visual and combined tactile sensation that I can only describe as moving though birthing canal. Most INCREDIBLE mix of sensations. Always has a warm, uplifting feeling.

Reactions: Debi