You got me all wrong!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a scenario where an innocent action or comment on your part was misunderstood or misinterpreted, resulting in an embarrassing or otherwise unpleasant situation?

I worked with a married couple. The husband was a superior in position to the wife and myself. The hubby worked nights with me and the wife days. His mistress ( unknown to the wife) was my partner. The husband had the appearance of Mr perfect and the wife would not believe it unless seen herself. When he was finally caught I was right in the middle. She was mad I didn’t tell her, however she’d have accused me of causing problems if I had. I knew she’d never believed it of him. It was a terrible stress situation to live through for a long time. There is no good way to handle it.

As some here may know, I'm a tshirt collector. As a result, I'm keen to check out tshirts I see others wear. Back in the early 90s, I was at an airshow in Hamilton, ONT and saw a young woman wearing what appeared to be an aviation themed tshirt I'd never seen. To get a better look at it, I used my binoculars from a distance of maybe 50 ft. As I was looking, she started walking toward me. The next thing I know she was standing in front of me, screaming. She yelled, "If you want to see my t*ts that bad, here." At that point she pulled up her tshirt, then stomped off. My buddies who were with me were laughing so hard they couldn't breath, others around us, not so much.

Truth be told, the tshirt was more interesting than what was under it.

As some here may know, I'm a tshirt collector. As a result, I'm keen to check out tshirts I see others wear. Back in the early 90s, I was at an airshow in Hamilton, ONT and saw a young woman wearing what appeared to be an aviation themed tshirt I'd never seen. To get a better look at it, I used my binoculars from a distance of maybe 50 ft. As I was looking, she started walking toward me. The next thing I know she was standing in front of me, screaming. She yelled, "If you want to see my t**ts that bad, here." At that point she pulled up her tshirt, then stomped off. My buddies who were with me were laughing so hard they couldn't breath, others around us, not so much.

OMG! Funniest story I've read this week! :trophy:

As some here may know, I'm a tshirt collector. As a result, I'm keen to check out tshirts I see others wear. Back in the early 90s, I was at an airshow in Hamilton, ONT and saw a young woman wearing what appeared to be an aviation themed tshirt I'd never seen. To get a better look at it, I used my binoculars from a distance of maybe 50 ft. As I was looking, she started walking toward me. The next thing I know she was standing in front of me, screaming. She yelled, "If you want to see my t*ts that bad, here." At that point she pulled up her tshirt, then stomped off. My buddies who were with me were laughing so hard they couldn't breath, others around us, not so much.

You win this contest Duke. I just spit my tea laughing.

I'll bet she does that all the time when she sees a man looking in her direction.

At least that is the story as told to Mrs Duke. :)

I told a girlfriend at the time the dress she was buying would look good if she lost a few pounds :gun:

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter