You Ever Been Caught Red-Handed?

Yes, USAF security police. The USAF has two types of police, law enforcement and security forces. The thought of giving firearms to 18-19 year old kids with 9 weeks of security forces tech school was always a bit disconcerting.

I agree! They are way to twitchy and trigger happy.

My first girlfriend lived with her grandparents who were very rich and very strict. I was not allowed to stay over night there. We went to see a band one night and we were a bit tipsy so I snuck into her room with her when we went home. I was planning to sneak out when still dark but we went to sleep ;ss. i heard her grandad in the morning coming in to give her breakfast so i hid in the closet in fear. He gave Kate her porridge and on the way out said your breakfast is on the table Oz :eek:. Ah young love, lol.

My first girlfriend lived with her grandparents who were very rich and very strict. I was not allowed to stay over night there. We went to see a band one night and we were a bit tipsy so I snuck into her room with her when we went home. I was planning to sneak out when stillRP dark but we went to sleep ;ss. i heard her grandad in the morning coming in to give her breakfast so i hid in the closet in fear. He gave Kate her porridge and on the way out said your breakfast is on the table Oz :eek:. Ah young love, lol.
ROFL! This tickled me because I had given orders to my 15 yr. old son that his 17 yr. old friend could not stay overnight just because his parents kicked him out of the house for the night. (This 17 yr. old and I had a few words earlier in the day.) Now, this was Florida, and my son had the front bedroom...with a window. At one point that evening I "felt" the force of the banished Kenny in the building.

Marching into my son's bedroom, I see only Jason. But I still felt Kenny. I stood there for a minute and walked over to the closet. I opened it and there he was looking up at me from the floor where he was scrunged down. I then closed the door without a word and walked back out of the room. I figured I'd put the fear of God in both of them for the night and I'd let them decide if he was staying to see if there was another mom appearance. lol

ROFL! This tickled me because I had given orders to my 15 yr. old son that his 17 yr. old friend could not stay overnight just because his parents kicked him out of the house for the night. (This 17 yr. old and I had a few words earlier in the day.) Now, this was Florida, and my son had the front bedroom...with a window. At one point that evening I "felt" the force of the banished Kenny in the building.

Marching into my son's bedroom, I see only Jason. But I still felt Kenny. I stood there for a minute and walked over to the closet. I opened it and there he was looking up at me from the floor where he was scrunged down. I then closed the door without a word and walked back out of the room. I figured I'd put the fear of God in both of them for the night and I'd let them decide if he was staying to see if there was another mom appearance. lol
I snuck a friend of mine up to my third floor loft. He got locked out of his house, so instead of letting him roam and no doubt get into trouble, i brought him in. I told him to sleep under the bed since i had no closets, only attic accesses. Needless to say in the morning, my mom came in to wake me up and would've been scott-free, until my buddy got stuck and started mumbling and cursing under the bed in his sleep lol. My mother was like, what was that? When i told her John was under the bed, she was like, wth is he doing under the bed lol. Once i explained the situation, she was cool about it. My dad wasn't told, if so, he would've heave-ho'd him right out the front door lol.