Yard Ornaments

I take it it's all clear? No Gnome attacks overnight? lol
whew! Thank god because when they show up, it will most assuredly in the middle of the night to get you. You'll never see 'em coming!. First, there will be the sound of tiny jangly silver bells ,the pitter-patter of 119 pairs of tiny feet and toes, 119 tiny pointed hats ,then the sound of tiny men singing with tiny voices ...suddenly, you'll get an uneasy feeling, like something(s) are watching you...then you notice something moving out of the corner of your eye, hmmmm..next ,there is a commotion and you see there are a bunch of tiny somethings with pointy hats sorta marching towards your oak chest of drawers ..then the little guys will climb straight up to your underpant drawer. (they love lingerie) Once they grab the underwear,,,,,,they come for YOU,..........eeeeek...or not....

• Big Grin
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
12 by 12 pond, 2 fountains, outdoor "kitchen", basketball goal, numerous chimes in the trees, bird houses everywhere, bird feeders everywhere, tons of statuary and ornamental stuff. green house, tropical plants all along the walkways and patio, swings, ..........dang, maybe too much......
Love the outdoor kitchen… love a rustic outdoor shower

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
i'm sending then to Australia for holiday
Bring em on, lol. I have my natural born gnome nabbers waiting :D. That's what's left of the last gnome they're chewing.

Attachments

• IMG_E0785.JPG
    IMG_E0785.JPG
    566.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I once visited a home in Florida that had an entire back yard of gargoyles and mystical sigils in the stone walls fence. A friend had rented it and thought it was cute, but I gotta tell ya the place just creeped me out! She moved within 6 months.