Yard Ornaments

I once visited a home in Florida that had an entire back yard of gargoyles and mystical sigils in the stone walls fence. A friend had rented it and thought it was cute, but I gotta tell ya the place just creeped me out! She moved within 6 months.
i have a few gargoyles, 2 are bird feeders and then 2 concrete ones, they are kinda creepy

These were all over the place! I think one or two are cool, but I'm talking about 100 of these things everywhere! Made me wanna know what was under the floorboards of that house..:eek:
the 2 bird feeder ones i have are small hanging feeders i bought 20 or so years ago, the concrete ones are bigger. someone gave them to me cause they were freaking them out too much...lol.

Who's been to Hawaii? I was lucky to have lived in the south pacific for several years when I was pre teen. It was cool cuz in the late 60's ,the south pacific islands were EXOTIC. No TV (I've made up for it since);0)
I have never been to Hawaii (yet). I had a chance in my teens, though my parents veto'd that quickly haha. My buddy's sister lives in Hawaii so gotta be a big difference waking up there and not say...New Jersey lol.

Back ten years or so ago, we bought our daughter a Rastafari garden gnome while in Jamaica. She named him "Ziggy." Unfortunately Ziggy only lasted a short time in her yard before he disappeared.

New neighbours! My building has communal gardens (and some of us have balconys) and the owners recently switched to providing temporary housing (in exchange for government subsidy due to the housing crisis due to the go...) so my garden has a regular stream of new people saying 'WOW! A barbecue!' Or just enjoying an actual garden. It's pretty nice. Who needs gnomes? Happy people. :)

I have never been to Hawaii (yet). I had a chance in my teens, though my parents veto'd that quickly haha. My buddy's sister lives in Hawaii so gotta be a big difference waking up there and not say...New Jersey lol.
Hey, You'd better be careful if you go to Hawaii. Remember what happened to the Brady Bunch ?