Worst one...

I've mentioned here many times I hate cheese but I was never forced to eat it. When my sisters made toasted cheese I would have to go outside until the smell dissipated. I was a fussy eater not helped by my grandmother's cooking which was awful (she lived wit us).

When I was young baked pumpkin,steak and metal(I mean kidney) pie and the worst, stewed lamb chops.;voI still hate this and any offal,good name for it imo.

I believed that I was the only person who thought kidney or liver tastes like metal - iron specifically. Of course, few of my friends have ever tried either one so few persons to compare my own perceptions with.

Last edited:
I like steak and kidney pie; it needs to have just enough kidney to make the steak taste amazing by comparison without ruining it. :) Kidney doesn't taste like metal to me, however broccoli tastes like chewy machine parts. My parents gave up trying to get me to eat it and I'm glad!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I like steak and kidney pie; it needs to have just enough kidney to make the steak taste amazing by comparison without ruining it. :) Kidney doesn't taste like metal to me, however broccoli tastes like chewy machine parts. My parents gave up trying to get me to eat it and I'm glad!
Side question Ben, what is the image in your current avatar?

I believed that I was the only person who thought kidney or liver tastes like metal - iron specifically. Of course, few of my friends have ever tried either one so few persons to compare my own perceptions with.
When I was young over here offal was popular including brains and tripe,I think I was the odd person that didn't like it.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman