World Updates

Starting to heat up again!

https://www.disclose.tv/insider-war...t-12-weeks-the-cia-director-told-me-so-317758

Insider Warns Of Imminent WAR: “Likely In The Next 12 Weeks… The CIA Director Told Me So”

very well could be truth to that... we are in the last stage of leading up to war, the first stage being smack talk and threats, 2nd comes the sabre rattling and show of force, (which is just a quiet way of building up strength in an area), then if the situation doesn't calm down you get economic pressure, sanctions, trade embargos, etc...one of the last stages and the stage were in now is that of demonizing the enemy, you've seen the reports of the defectors being shot at by N.K. and them showing signs of radiation sickness and this problem and that problem....those reports are used to gain support from the ppl and the military troops,.( most troops don't want to go to war, with the exception of maybe some fng's who only want to get their c.i.b and have fallen for all the stories glorifying combat. so reports such as these are used to motivate and convince you that youre doing it for the betterment of the world.). really scary at the point we are currently at.... can only hope it will calm down before its too late.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
With today's reports of China still funneling oil into N. Korea, that's gonna provide more fuel to the fire. Sorry for the pun there.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
With today's reports of China still funneling oil into N. Korea, that's gonna provide more fuel to the fire. Sorry for the pun there.
China really needs to get on board. Maybe they’d like Korea to hit us? Although they gave investments here and if we collapse who will buy their stuff.

Reactions: 7Critter