World Updates

Lots of nations have them. Just can't use them. Saddam had 'em, and was warned against use under threat of tactical nuke annihilation. His generals were wise enough to make him play ball. Right now, Libya's stock along with 20,000 shoulder fired missiles are missing after Khadaffi was destabilized and fell. It was a garage sale for every bad guy on the planet. That is why Africa will soon be burning.

Reactions: Debi and NobleHouse
Lots of nations have them. Just can't use them. Saddam had 'em, and was warned against use under threat of tactical nuke annihilation. His generals were wise enough to make him play ball. Right now, Libya's stock along with 20,000 shoulder fired missiles are missing after Khadaffi was destabilized and fell. It was a garage sale for every bad guy on the planet. That is why Africa will soon be burning.
Gee...I feel so much better now.....:rolleyes:

I like the one about the woman chartering the plane to save dogs and cats. There are some negative comments on the article about saving animals instead of people. In my opinion, they are not mutually exclusive. There are many organizations addressing the people affected by the storms. The money used to rescue the animals did not take away from any funds used for people. A civilized society should be able to take care of people and animals in my opinion.
Well said !!! I totally agree. I thought the same thing

Reactions: Seahunter