Will you Subscribe to Midnight in the Desert?

Do you intend to pay for a subscription to Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I will after Art's been on for a few months

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Yes i subbed yesterday. I just got done listening to the test show. The audio sounded very good. I use to do radio production for SiriusXm.

Reactions: Debi
I signed up today. As I have to be up for work every morning, there's unfortunately no way I can listen to Art each night from midnight to 3:00 a.m. Would love to listen live, but it just isn't going to happen. My favourite way to listen to Art is actually in the car, at night, road tripping across America which is how I originally started listening to him. So excited he's back!

I signed up today. As I have to be up for work every morning, there's unfortunately no way I can listen to Art each night from midnight to 3:00 a.m. Would love to listen live, but it just isn't going to happen. My favourite way to listen to Art is actually in the car, at night, road tripping across America which is how I originally started listening to him. So excited he's back!
I think that's the BEST way to listen to Art! lol Alone in a car at night....what could go wrong?? :eek:

I think that's the BEST way to listen to Art! lol Alone in a car at night....what could go wrong?? :eek:

Debi, LOL! Well, my husband was there too, but it was the BEST!!! We made a lot of trips to the "Great American Southwest" too so we were often in New Mexico or Arizona while listening. Great memories!!! :)

Reactions: annie and Debi
Brenda, i couldn't agree more. I'd also love to listen live but i work nights so that's out of the question. Even if i was able to listen live i still would have subbed. Glad Art is back. I can't wait to listen to tonights show when i get out of work.

Reactions: Brenda Dee and Debi
Brenda, i couldn't agree more. I'd also love to listen live but i work nights so that's out of the question. Even if i was able to listen live i still would have subbed. Glad Art is back. I can't wait to listen to tonights show when i get out of work.

Me too, looking forward to listening tomorrow. Even if I didn't have to work, I'm embarrassed to say I'm not much of a night owl, so not sure I'd be able to handle staying up that late. I stayed up last night (didn't have to work today) and my daughter was all like, "YOU'RE STILL UP!!!????" Sigh.............

Me too, looking forward to listening tomorrow. Even if I didn't have to work, I'm embarrassed to say I'm not much of a night owl, so not sure I'd be able to handle staying up that late. I stayed up last night (didn't have to work today) and my daughter was all like, "YOU'RE STILL UP!!!????" Sigh.............
Brenda, always good to surprise the kiddos every once in a while. I'm always up late, i have a hard time sleeping. I was up for 28 hours and went to bed this morning around 730. After i worked a 12 hour shift nooo lol.

Reactions: Brenda Dee
Debbie, nothing could ever go wrong. Listening to Art on a road trip. Especially not alien abduction, missing time or possibly crossing paths with a sprit. Nothing like that would ever happen to someone who listens to Art ;)

Reactions: Debi