Will you Subscribe to Midnight in the Desert?

Do you intend to pay for a subscription to Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I will after Art's been on for a few months

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Hey D.C. We just added a Science section to the forum this week! Now, thought as a creative medium....as a Wiccan, I practice the art form! lol We must talk......! ;)
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm spread a little thin in the forum department. Re: up coming program details I find it confusing as to what to listen to format wise. I have the TuneIn app, so maybe that's the way to go.
As far as creative thought goes, I'm a long-term follower of Ernest Holmes and Emmet Fox. Both have been a worthwhile guide while navigating the reefs and shoals of life. Later.

I'm running a poll to see what percentage of Midnight Riders are interested in purchasing a subscription to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for $5.00 per month.

Yup, I just signed up for this Midnight In The Desert forum. Next stop will be signing up for the $5.00 / month for Mr. Bell's new endeavor. Already done! That was simple.

I'm jazzed. It'll be great to hear Art back on the air again!

Reactions: surge and Shadow
Yup, I just signed up for this Midnight In The Desert forum. Next stop will be signing up for the $5.00 / month for Mr. Bell's new endeavor. Already done! That was simple.

I'm jazzed. It'll be great to hear Art back on the air again!
Welcome to the forum, CapinCooke! :)

Welcome to the forum, CapinCooke! :)
Why, thank you, Debi... Very nice to be here.

I used to be somewhat active in another, older forum when Art was transitioning off of C2C and G.N. was climbing on. I enjoyed the realtime forum chat as the show progressed and I see that there is a similar "Shoutbox" forum here. Betcha that'll be a lot of fun!

Its also nice that Midnight In The Desert starts an hour earlier at 9:00 PM Pacific time. Clever, that :)

Thank you for the welcome!!

Reactions: Debi
just signed up!
mods, i was wondering if it would be possible to allow us to embed the Time Traveler badges in our signatures. the badge links are on darkmatter.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com (and maybe other servers) maybe add amazonaws.com to the list?

just signed up!
mods, i was wondering if it would be possible to allow us to embed the Time Traveler badges in our signatures. the badge links are on darkmatter.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com (and maybe other servers) maybe add amazonaws.com to the list?
I shall check on that, Anubis.

Reactions: Anubis