Who is...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
27751944_1569989903084819_7500299765507162112_n (Small).jpg

Football is a worthless sport you have players that make more money than three generations of their families can spend and the won't stand for the national anthem because they are oppressed. I have more respect for Nascar. Tigers is my favorite sports team

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Football is a worthless sport you have players that make more money than three generations of their families can spend and the won't stand for the national anthem because they are oppressed. I have more respect for Nascar. Tigers is my favorite sports team
I agree with you on them not standing for the flag. Makes me upset. I still love the game.

I’m hoping we have some kind of baseball season this year. They cut the heart out the team last year.

I’m hoping we have some kind of baseball season this year. They cut the heart out the team last year.
well, the ownner died and the new one isn't a sports fan obviously, wouldn't surprise me if he sold everything his dad created. Meaning little caesars pizza which is horrible now the red wings who stink and the Tigers are in the same rank as a minor league team.

well, the ownner died and the new one isn't a sports fan obviously, wouldn't surprise me if he sold everything his dad created. Meaning little caesars pizza which is horrible now the red wings who stink and the Tigers are in the same rank as a minor league team.
Yep. It didn’t tak long for it all to go to crap.

I used to love watching equestrian events on TV or at the fair. Other than that, I never got into watching team sports.
Hi Cat, do you ride? I am a fellow horse person.