Who is...

Hi Cat, do you ride? I am a fellow horse person.

I don't ride, and it's one of my regrets that I never took lessons when I had the opportunity a few years back. As a kid, I was horse-obsessed. One of my cousins raised show horses, so it's a hereditary trait, I guess!

Reactions: Paintman
I don't ride, and it's one of my regrets that I never took lessons when I had the opportunity a few years back. As a kid, I was horse-obsessed. One of my cousins raised show horses, so it's a hereditary trait, I guess!
As long as you are physically able it’s never too late. It’s a great time. I’ve done it all my life. What state are you in? I’m in Michigan. Nice for riding most of the year.

I am in New England, but I'd like to say I live in a state of chaos. :} Some people I knew from MI said winter there was 9 months out of the year!

Reactions: Paintman
I am in New England, but I'd like to say I live in a state of chaos. :} Some people I knew from MI said winter there was 9 months out of the year!
Your New England winters are pretty harsh too lol. It’s not quite that bad but it’s cold for 4-5 mos

Your New England winters are pretty harsh too lol. It’s not quite that bad but it’s cold for 4-5 mos

It can get bad here in the winter. This year it's been amazingly mild with hardly any snow to speak of. The worst of our weather tends to be in the fall or spring when we get nor'easters with ice. In fact, we are getting ready for a storm tomorrow which may impact us for a couple of days. There's no snow on the ground here right now and hasn't been any for weeks. Now that the lawns are starting to turn green and everyone is anticipating spring -- wham! We're back in winter again!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Depends on the sport, and not a big sports fan so I only support at an international level. I support the German Soccer team and Men's field hockey team, and the Argentinian Women's field hockey team. And when I get asked about club soccer I just say I support Man United but I've never watched a single full match of Premier League or anything similar lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Depends on the sport, and not a big sports fan so I only support at an international level. I support the German Soccer team and Men's field hockey team, and the Argentinian Women's field hockey team. And when I get asked about club soccer I just say I support Man United but I've never watched a single full match of Premier League or anything similar lol.
Do you get any of our sports over there? So you could watch a game in tv? Like baseball or football?

I'm sure we do, I just never bother checking the sports channels here. Apart from cricket, rugby and soccer, I don't even know what other sports are televised locally here lol :D. But I have watched the NHRA drag racing and the rodeo a few times before so I'm sure we should have the other sports as well

Reactions: Lynne