Who are the Shadow people?

I saw one when working a night shift in a neglect and abuse unit for children. It was just before dawn. It was peering around a hallway corner perking at me sitting in the Day room. When it saw that I had seen it, it's head jerked back. I had seen the head and dark body shape. It was not see through or wispy. It was solid. As my mind tried to reason what I was seeing , I assumed it was a black teen out of bed and scared to come out. I told it that it was ok to get up and could come out. When I got no response , I went to check on things in those dorms. Everyone was sound asleep. After thinking on it , I realized what I saw was something other than a person. It disappeared around the corner very fast. What I saw was the solid black silhouette of a being. I don't recall close or eyes.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I don't think these things are ghosts but some type of negative entity. They seem to feed off of fear. The Bible says God is light. These seem to be the opposite and have no light in them. I say they are evil.

i can honestly say I have only seen one shadow person and I could debunk that if I wanted to

I saw one when working a night shift in a neglect and abuse unit for children. It was just before dawn. It was peering around a hallway corner perking at me sitting in the Day room. When it saw that I had seen it, it's head jerked back. I had seen the head and dark body shape. It was not see through or wispy. It was solid. As my mind tried to reason what I was seeing , I assumed it was a black teen out of bed and scared to come out. I told it that it was ok to get up and could come out. When I got no response , I went to check on things in those dorms. Everyone was sound asleep. After thinking on it , I realized what I saw was something other than a person. It disappeared around the corner very fast. What I saw was the solid black silhouette of a being. I don't recall close or eyes.
Very interesting experience. When I have seen them, no eyes either.

Reactions: Lynne
Very interesting experience. When I have seen them, no eyes either.

I have seen shadow "babies" before. Small black humanoid shadows that dart from behind bookshelves or cabinets and vanish as soon as they appear, I have no cats and they are too big to have been mice.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I have seen shadow "babies" before. Small black humanoid shadows that dart from behind bookshelves or cabinets and vanish as soon as they appear, I have no cats and they are too big to have been mice.
Interesting. One thing about Shadow people is they tend to always be smallish, but that truly is a small size you are reporting. Now, the Hatman is the large entity that is sometimes mistaken for a Shadow person, but it's said he may be the "leader" of the shadow people. I've seen both. They don't respond to "normal" cleansing methods nor do they listen to commands to leave.