Who are the Shadow people?

I have seen hundreds of shadow people. And I believe them to malevolent spirits of the dead. Here you can find them in scripture;

Psalm 23:4. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Death surrounds us and we can see the shadows of the dead.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I have seen hundreds of shadow people. And I believe them to malevolent spirits of the dead. Here you can find them in scripture;

Psalm 23:4. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Dude.......... just...... wow.

How did I not notice that before? Did you come up with that?

Reactions: Child of God

I've always thought of this as a place we pass through upon death but I see your reasoning.

Reactions: Child of God
Dude.......... just...... wow.

How did I not notice that before? Did you come up with that?
It is the way I interpret that piece of scripture. The valley of death would be were the dead reside. It's all around us. The valley of the "shadow" of death is were we are because we can see the shadows of the dead.

Reactions: Paintman
It is the way I interpret that piece of scripture. The valley of death would be were the dead reside. It's all around us. The valley of the "shadow" of death is were we are because we can see the shadows of the dead.
After all, that particular psalm was about being blessed among your enemies. "You prepare a feast for me before my enemies."

Last edited:
Coming from a completely different direction here, I have also had my fair share of shadow people and the Hatman. I've told my story here before many times. It may simply be semantics, but I believe them to be negative entities from another dimension.

Reactions: Lynne
Coming from a completely different direction here, I have also had my fair share of shadow people and the Hatman. I've told my story here before many times. It may simply be semantics, but I believe them to be negative entities from another dimension.
And, Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Heidi Hollis have done a lot of research on them if anyone wishes to research them further.

Reactions: Charleh
I agree

OK, my story. In the early 90's on was driving south on Michigan Ave. in Chicago. There was a unique car to my right and a bit in front of me. The car was unique because it was way too normal. Imagine a boxy Olds '88 or '98 model. But the thing was made up of all different car parts. No emblems. Grey. Nondescript so much it stood out to me. The grey color was in no way a factory color, and too too dull. Not a ding, dent, or scratch. (City drivers have minor damage. Always.)
My inner signal went off. Pay attention. I crept up and got a glimpse of the driver. A stereotypical man like from out of an early 1960's ad. Grey suit, sat bolt upright, short haircut, age anywhere from 25 to 40. Featureless. Nondescript. I had a feeling there was not a scrap of paper, a match, anything in that car. Sterile. Window down, no radio, no smell I could detect because the winds off the lake were brisk.
He was not from around here, and I don't mean Canadian tourists.
This man wasn't a man. He was something else and was here to observe us.

WOW