Which kind are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Some of us are live by the seat of your pants kind of people sliding through life taking risks! Some of us are the nope! Gonna plan this out and be completely prepared and take no risk kind of folks. WHICH ARE YOU?

45571190_285551142076480_3206978197895774208_n.jpg

I am the 'gas up now' type based entirely on getting myself in trouble by being the '10 more miles' type earlier in life.

Reactions: 7Critter
Definitely like to take things to the limit,push my luck.Its amazing I've lived to 55 really.Thats why I believe your time is set,no matter what you do.

Reactions: Paintman
I am always in a hurry to get nowhere fast so, I usually find it a pain in the arse to stop at the gas station unless its after work then I take my time getting home I like to think of the ride home as my time it seems to be the only time I am not worried about anyone or anything else. That time puts me in perspective with life and where I am. During baseball season it is like a trip back in time but as soon as I walk in the house I hear someone singing that old song that has those famous words "Me me me me me" and then I come back to the realization that I am but an actor in this play and the script is being written moment by moment. Oh yeah, gasoline hmm, I never run out but I don't pay much attention to the gages unless the cops are lurking about.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Short-term = concrete plan and ignore everyone elses’ hysterical demands for change.

Long-term = shorts, flip flops, and umbrella drink...what plan?