Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
74624076_2538283583049852_4630016182932471808_n (Small) (2).png

Reactions: 7Critter
Moist and tender center piece, or dried out hard hockey puck corner piece? Lol
Are my cooking skills on display here or what? :p
Even without burning brownies, I’d take the center piece every time.

Last edited:
I usually like the edge pieces better, unless I just want the gummie gooeyness , then ill go for the center

Reactions: ozentity
Gentlemen, that is not a hockey puck nor is it burnt! lol It is a delicious combo of hard and soft chocolatey fudgey goodness! :D

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:You definitely cook better than I do, then! Debi, what’s your recipe?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:You definitely cook better than I do, then! Debi, what’s your recipe?
I make what is known around here as Nana Brownies. No boxed stuff here! I'll pull up the recipe after supper for ya.

Reactions: Fizz
I make what is known around here as Nana Brownies. No boxed stuff here! I'll pull up the recipe after supper for ya.

Sounds delicious! I can't wait to try them! :yum:

Sounds delicious! I can't wait to try them! :yum:
OK, have altered this old recipe. The change in amounts is to make a 9X13 pan of them, so follow those handwritten changes. The other change is I cannot add nuts to things here so instead I sub in 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips. Just mix them in at the very end of the recipe and bake. Use a toothpick to check the middle to be sure they get done. I then sprinkle them with powdered sugar after baking.

20191108_163523 (Small).jpg