Where do they go?

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Where do you think Aliens go when they die?

Reactions: Paintman
Who/what do you really think are the Men in Black?

Where do you think Aliens go when they die?
Not exactly knowing where we go when we pass on, it's kinda hard to answer for ET lol. I'm not sure of the whole Pearly Gates thing, but i believe the 'afterlife realm' varies per person/soul.

Reactions: ozentity
Who/what do you really think are the Men in Black?
That's a good question. There are accounts of them being regular people, accounts that they appear and act like imitation people (simulacra), some say they are multidimensional beings that can peer into your thoughts. Never encountering one face to face, can only speculate their origins.

Great questions to ponder over Jad. Perhaps they go to their own vibrational dimension, alien heaven, or they are soul less demons and that is why they are so interested in us. I haven't decided yet. I am only half joking. As for the men in black, they are a real mystery. Maybe the aliens working with a clandestine government group.

Their view of spirituality is very different from ours.
They no longer need it. Their minds are essentially immortal, though their bodies are not. Bodies are manufactured as needed, consciousness is downloaded/transferred.

Last edited:
Their view of spirituality is very different from ours.
They no longer need it. Their minds are essentially immortal, though their bodies are not. Bodies are manufactured as needed, consciousness is downloaded/transferred.
cylons???????