What's your number?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Your life path number! According to numerology, we all have a life path number that tells us what our life path is meant to be. I've studied this a bit, and it's an interesting tool to use to examine your own life. Here's a link to finding out what number you are! It's easy and a bit of fun.

So, instead of "what's your sign?" I'm gonna ask, "Hey! What's your number?"

Glynis Has Your Number

I'm a "9", by the way.....;)

Which breaks down to "1".
In mathematics, 73 is:the 21st prime number. The previous is seventy-one, with which it comprises the 8th twin prime.
a permutable prime with thirty-seven.
a star number.
the largest minimal Primitive root in the first 100,000 primes. In other words, if p is one of the first 100,000 primes, then at least one of the primes 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, ..., 73 is a primitive root modulo p.
the smallest prime congruent to 1 modulo 24.
an emirp, meaning that the reverse of 73, that is, 37, is also a prime number. 73 is also the 21st prime number while 37 is the 12th prime number.
the smallest prime with a composite sum of digits, in base 5.
palindromic in bases 2 (10010012) and 8 (1118).
73 is the only prime repunit in base 8 (1118).
73 is the smallest factor of the first composite generalized Fermat number in base 10 (104 + 1 = 10,001 = 73 × 137).

Reactions: JoMama and Paintman
In mathematics, 73 is:the 21st prime number. The previous is seventy-one, with which it comprises the 8th twin prime.
a permutable prime with thirty-seven.
a star number.
the largest minimal Primitive root in the first 100,000 primes. In other words, if p is one of the first 100,000 primes, then at least one of the primes 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, ..., 73 is a primitive root modulo p.
the smallest prime congruent to 1 modulo 24.
an emirp, meaning that the reverse of 73, that is, 37, is also a prime number. 73 is also the 21st prime number while 37 is the 12th prime number.
the smallest prime with a composite sum of digits, in base 5.
palindromic in bases 2 (10010012) and 8 (1118).
73 is the only prime repunit in base 8 (1118).
73 is the smallest factor of the first composite generalized Fermat number in base 10 (104 + 1 = 10,001 = 73 × 137).
OK, Sheldon....got it! lol But you're number is still "3".....

Reactions: Paintman and Armand
Your life path number! According to numerology, we all have a life path number that tells us what our life path is meant to be. I've studied this a bit, and it's an interesting tool to use to examine your own life. Here's a link to finding out what number you are! It's easy and a bit of fun.

So, instead of "what's your sign?" I'm gonna ask, "Hey! What's your number?"

Glynis Has Your Number

I'm a "9", by the way.....;)

Master 11....so I guess a 2

My Attitude number was 9

Last edited:
TWOS want peace. They make good mediators. They are very loyal, and when they say that they love you,count on it!They welcome companionship and the chance to share their lives with someone special. The flip side is that if they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. Usually though, they will do everything they can to avoid conflict.

Attitude Number:
The 7 Attitude. You don't get to know what they're thinking or feeling. They keep to themselves and are introspective. They must continue studying the questions of why they are here: The 7 Attitude asks the big questions. They will reveal themselves slowly as you get to know them. They can shut down and make you feel they are not remotely interested in what you are saying, but the joke's on you because they are the ultimate observers and hear everything you say- They don't miss a thing.

1 & 6 - some stuff spot on. #1 is exercise, burns anxiety up. Small business people and/or Mothers can relate to the others
ONES have a strong desire to be # 1.They are independent, self motivated, and hard working. They are critical of themselves and as a result, can be critical of others. When the 1 Life Path has won a personal victory, they radiate with pure joy. Multitasking is something they tend to be very good at, and keeping busy is very important to them. The 1s will not tolerate laziness from the people they spend their time with. Exercise is a must for the 1 Life Path- it helps them to get out their heads and actually relax for a moment, before moving right on to the next project! and it fits a bit w/ #6
The 6 Attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 Attitude, he or she acts as though they are your mother or father. They think they are the ones in charge, and don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. The adult 6 feels most useful when things are out of control and they are fixing it. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with themselves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like moths to the flame.

Reactions: JoMama