What's your number?

Gotta say, I once went to a numerologist years ago. The write up was overwhelming based on lots of 'formulas.' I took it to a psych grad school pal along w/ the results of two well respected psych tests I took. Comparing the Numerologist's report w/ the 16PF and MMPI were spooky similar.:)
Spot on. Early computer era '92. We learned to score by by pencil, paper, and book. If you have the time, Cattell's 16 Personality Factors Test
I will say it's 164 questions, and Euro-centrically biased. The Numbers Lady is good enough for army work!

1 & 6 - some stuff spot on. #1 is exercise, burns anxiety up. Small business people and/or Mothers can relate to the others
ONES have a strong desire to be # 1.They are independent, self motivated, and hard working. They are critical of themselves and as a result, can be critical of others. When the 1 Life Path has won a personal victory, they radiate with pure joy. Multitasking is something they tend to be very good at, and keeping busy is very important to them. The 1s will not tolerate laziness from the people they spend their time with. Exercise is a must for the 1 Life Path- it helps them to get out their heads and actually relax for a moment, before moving right on to the next project! and it fits a bit w/ #6
The 6 Attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 Attitude, he or she acts as though they are your mother or father. They think they are the ones in charge, and don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. The adult 6 feels most useful when things are out of control and they are fixing it. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with themselves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like moths to the flame.
I've actually worked with this a bit along the way. I have to say, I've also found it to be eerily accurate!

Reactions: Paintman
Your life path number! According to numerology, we all have a life path number that tells us what our life path is meant to be. I've studied this a bit, and it's an interesting tool to use to examine your own life. Here's a link to finding out what number you are! It's easy and a bit of fun.

So, instead of "what's your sign?" I'm gonna ask, "Hey! What's your number?"

Glynis Has Your Number

I'm a "9", by the way.....;)
Calculated to a "1", but I believe I am more of a "7"

image.png
I'm a 9. I think it fits

Reactions: Debi