What's the worst fashion crime?

I think that people are going way over the top with tattoos, now. I mean, all over their bodies!
I have several friends who have "sleeves" and a lot of other body art as well. I actually have several small tattoos that are meaningful to me. I don't care for ink on the face that seems to be very prevalent these days, tho. Both of mine have spiritual meaning to me.

I have several friends who have "sleeves" and a lot of other body art as well. I actually have several small tattoos that are meaningful to me. I don't care for ink on the face that seems to be very prevalent these days, tho. Both of mine have spiritual meaning to me.
This, I think, is how tattoos are meant to be used. They should be meaningful, and not just to see how much of your body you can cover up. Of course I don't mean to judge, but holy cow, some of the people I have seen where every exposed inch of flesh is tattooed, is really weird!

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I think that people are going way over the top with tattoos, now. I mean, all over their bodies!
especially with younger people, they dont stop and think of how it will affect their future choices of employment or lives in general. i will not tattoo anyones neck or face regardless of age. anyone under 40 i try to make sure they are in their chosen occupation and try to tell them it could possibly be detrimental if they choose to change jobs or how ppl may react to them. nothing below the elbow if your not established, etc... the tattoo world is a different world and the young ones today dont know the divide that is still out there with this form of expression.

i have one arm sleeved out and a few others on my other arm and back. the face and neck is a big NO to me.. every one of them should have meaning behind it and be well thought out.

especially with younger people, they dont stop and think of how it will affect their future choices of employment or lives in general.
It's an act of rebellion for some. Most don't think about the future. For me, I could get away with a few things but I'd be grounded for life if I ever walked in with a tattoo or even brought home cannabis. My dad was more carefree. My mom wasn't as much. Personal beliefs.

i have one arm sleeved out and a few others on my other arm and back. the face and neck is a big NO to me.. every one of them should have meaning behind it and be well thought out.
Totally agree with everything you said above. This should be something of meaning to you if you do this. I thought long and hard about it before getting mine. And I'm glad to hear you are an artist who tries to help people through the process. So many don't.