What's the worst fashion crime?

Guys, one thing you should know about women with the tramp stamp. Expect a very big bar bill.
Back in 96, I considered getting a small BVM tattoo on my upper back shoulder. Mrs Duke went ballistic, and was very vocal about tattoos and those who get them. A couple weeks later our daughter came home from college and proudly displayed a smiling rising sun ascending from her butt crack on her lower back. Surprisingly enough, the wife didn't give her a word of grief.

Back in 96, I considered getting a small BVM tattoo on my upper back shoulder. Mrs Duke went ballistic, and was very vocal about tattoos and those who get them. A couple weeks later our daughter came home from college and proudly displayed a smiling rising sun ascending from her butt crack on her lower back. Surprisingly enough, the wife didn't give her a word of grief.
When it’s done there’s no going back. Us moms will not loose our babies over something we can’t change. My daughter got one on her lower stomach when she was 17. I hit the roof for a few min and then realized I couldn’t fix it.

I remember wanting a tattoo when I was in my 20’s and I made the mistake of telling my mom. She didn’t say anything but if looks could kill, they would have. She never liked any tattoos.
LW do you have kids? It’s the thought of someone drawing on your already perfect masterpiece.

Reactions: garnetsilver
LW do you have kids? It’s the thought of someone drawing on your already perfect masterpiece.
No, but I’ve wanted kids for the longest time. I’ve helped raise at least one and kind of feel like I’m raising another now. But while the subject of tattoos drove my mom crazy, my dad was more lax. I never did it in the end.

No, but I’ve wanted kids for the longest time. I’ve helped raise at least one and kind of feel like I’m raising another now. But while the subject of tattoos drove my mom crazy, my dad was more lax. I never did it in the end.
How’s your dad doing ?