What's the worst fashion crime?

ive put a few of those on ppl. kinda like armbands, fads are not a good idea with tattoos
Ohh you are a tattoo artist too?! Wow. I bet you’ve seen it all lol. What’s the weirdest request ?

Reactions: Paulm
Totally agree with everything you said above. This should be something of meaning to you if you do this. I thought long and hard about it before getting mine. And I'm glad to hear you are an artist who tries to help people through the process. So many don't.
It's an act of rebellion for some. Most don't think about the future. For me, I could get away with a few things but I'd be grounded for life if I ever walked in with a tattoo or even brought home cannabis. My dad was more carefree. My mom wasn't as much. Personal beliefs.
it used to be a lot worse in the tattoo world. artists would put anything anyone wanted on them and not care. now its a little better. the last 10 years or so has seen art school grads infiltrate the industry. while the competition is brutal, the nature of the artists is a lot more helpful and understanding for the most part. there is still that rebellious side and sometimes even careless side to it, but it is evolving in the right direction and becoming a more respectable business and art form.

Ohh you are a tattoo artist too?! Wow. I bet you’ve seen it all lol. What’s the weirdest request ?
graphic arts. tattoos, heavymetal art, etc... was my roots in the artworld. not a lot of "weird" requests. most peopl usually want what they see on the web or in entertainment. or the fad of the day.... until they get a few most people never realize most artists would rather draw something up for you than pull it off the wall.... inside the industry there is some wierd stuff though..with the piercings, suspensions, etc.... lot of cool good people though. interesting lifestyle to say the least.