What would you take?

Hurricane has arrived. Will be dealing with heavy wind and some rain for next day. But it is not as concerning now as it was - it is now a Category 2 instead of something stronger; and, the eye of the hurricane is about 90 miles East of us.
Stay safe, Wands, and keep us posted.

Stay safe, Wands, and keep us posted.
The hurricane is pulling North of us now. Our intimate time with Dorian was thankfully both shallow and safe. I now hope for our other southern states to be minimally impacted by that blessed hurricane.

I hope for it to race North East and wither away.

Reactions: Debi
The hurricane is pulling North of us now. Our intimate time with Dorian was thankfully both shallow and safe. I now hope for our other southern states to be minimally impacted by that blessed hurricane.

I hope for it to race North East and wither away.
Glad it's moved beyond you, Wands! And I join in that intention. Not often I wish for something to shrink and die (OK, so maybe once or twice...;)) but in this case I'm all for it!

Glad it's moved beyond you, Wands! And I join in that intention. Not often I wish for something to shrink and die (OK, so maybe once or twice...;)) but in this case I'm all for it!
It really seems like intention has effected this thing. I’ve heard a lot about people sending intentions out to dissipate this storm.