What would you take?

my phone,my laptop and my meds

Reactions: Debi
I'm so sorry, Wands. I recently had to walk to the gates of the Rainbow bridge with my furboy of many years. May peace, love and light be with you both and healing thoughts go with that.

Thanks for the props up. He’s good for now Debi. Love to you too for your loving act of courage and sorrow.

I’m making a bed downstairs tonight on a chair and ottoman so he can lie on floor next to me.

Reactions: Debi
So sorry to hear about your furbaby, Wands! I hope the very best for you both.

Your strength is so welcome GS. Hope you’re feeling safe too with the hurricane. The longer it goes on the slower the hurricane’s speed becomes....soon, the hurricane will never be able to make it to us. Crazy just 1 mile an hour movement.

Thanks for the props up. He’s good for now Debi. Love to you too for your loving act of courage and sorrow.

I’m making a bed downstairs tonight on a chair and ottoman so he can lie on floor next to me.
He will be grateful for that. I spent the last night with my boy sharing my 02 with him all night until I could get him to the vet in the morning. I was glad I was able to get that small amount of time. I pray you get much more than that with him. Meanwhile, stay safe from the storm, my friend.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
He will be grateful for that. I spent the last night with my boy sharing my 02 with him all night until I could get him to the vet in the morning. I was glad I was able to get that small amount of time. I pray you get much more than that with him. Meanwhile, stay safe from the storm, my friend.

Will do - taking strength (hopefully not more than you all can afford) from my PNF family. It’s 9PM, think I’ll change into jammies, brush teeth, and make my bed then cuddle before lights out.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
All five of us slept (interrupted intermittently) downstairs last night.

The hurricane situation continues to improve slight for our area with each hourly news update. But we are not expecting to make it through the week without some severe weather regardless.

All five of us slept (interrupted intermittently) downstairs last night.

The hurricane situation continues to improve slight for our area with each hourly news update. But we are not expecting to make it through the week without some severe weather regardless.
Praying you don’t have damage.

Praying you don’t have damage.

Hurricane has arrived. Will be dealing with heavy wind and some rain for next day. But it is not as concerning now as it was - it is now a Category 2 instead of something stronger; and, the eye of the hurricane is about 90 miles East of us.

Reactions: Lynne
Hurricane has arrived. Will be dealing with heavy wind and some rain for next day. But it is not as concerning now as it was - it is now a Category 2 instead of something stronger; and, the eye of the hurricane is about 90 miles East of us.
Good news. Thanks goodness.