What would you take?

I'm at my mother's right now, helping clean out the old farmhouse. We just packed FIVE medium U-haul boxes full of photo albums. If there's a hurricane and we only have minutes to evacuate, I'm gonna let history be history! (My mother is the family genealogical archivist.)
Where we are it would more likely be a forest fire, though.

Outermost rain bands have just reached us in North Eastern part of Central Florida. Still planning that hurricane will reach us early tomorrow morning.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Outermost rain bands have just reached us in North Eastern part of Central Florida. Still planning that hurricane will reach us early tomorrow morning.
What area are you in. The Atlantic side or gulf? Praying you are safe Wands. Have you tried using your super powers on it?

Reactions: garnetsilver
What area are you in. The Atlantic side or gulf? Praying you are safe Wands. Have you tried using your super powers on it?

I did a ritual on Friday Lynne and then let my intentions loose. Let my GF attend to the weather now.

My focus is now on my old dog Sammy who is going downhill fast. For the first night ever with him, he did not “run in his sleep” - I know because he sleeps between my legs. This morning he was kind of weak, limp, and incontinent. Thought I was going to have to euthanize him this morning. My GF is effectively unable to deal with both big stressors at once. So his physical comfort and care, and his spiritual path, is more immediate for me.

Last edited:
What area are you in.

I apologize Lynne, I missed the opportunity to answer that question earlier. I'm definitely more on the Atlantic side. I'm inland about 30 miles from the Eastern beaches.

Reactions: Lynne
I did a ritual on Friday Lynne and then let my intentions loose. Let my GF attend to the weather now.

My focus is now on my old dog Sammy who is going downhill fast. For the first night ever with him, he did not “run in his sleep” - I know because he sleeps between my legs. This morning he was kind of weak, limp, and incontinent. Thought I was going to have to euthanize him this morning. My GF is effectively unable to deal with both big stressors at once. So his physical comfort and care, and his spiritual path, is more immediate for me.
I'm so sorry, Wands. I recently had to walk to the gates of the Rainbow bridge with my furboy of many years. May peace, love and light be with you both and healing thoughts go with that.

So sorry to hear about your furbaby, Wands! I hope the very best for you both.

Sending you and your buddy big love from me and Jewel!