What Star Trek TOS character.....

When my best friend and I played "Star Trek" as kids in 1968, I was always Kirk, my friend was always Spock. We explored the galaxy together, fighting aliens and such.

Bones...no way am I getting into a transporter.
I went over to visit my dad briefly this morning and he was watching one of his usual older westerns. DeForest Kelley was one of the guest stars. I knew it was him immediately. But I think that in the JJ Abrams Star Trek reboot, Bones was also reluctant to trust almost any technology. And I think that Karl Urban did a superb job of portraying that character. He'd do Kelley proud.

"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait'll you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're still so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."

Bones, Star Trek '09

I went over to visit my dad briefly this morning and he was watching one of his usual older westerns. DeForest Kelley was one of the guest stars. I knew it was him immediately. But I think that in the JJ Abrams Star Trek reboot, Bones was also reluctant to trust almost any technology. And I think that Karl Urban did a superb job of portraying that character. He'd do Kelley proud.
Oh, he was in quite a few westerns! I've seen him in Gunsmoke a few times, and it seems he was in the cowboy "pool" for several others.

And I agree with him on technology! lol

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Oh, he was in quite a few westerns! I've seen him in Gunsmoke a few times, and it seems he was in the cowboy "pool" for several others.

And I agree with him on technology! lol
I admit that I'm with him on transporting. I'd be easy, no doubt but I wouldn't get anywhere near one.

Reactions: Benway and Debi