What did you...

The next time we take grandson to the ballpark, it will be a Sunday, when the kids get to run the bases after the game. That was the other thing that he wanted to do - go onto the field himself. There are no limits to his curiosity and need to explore - except when it comes to food. He is a very picky eater. His brother, just the opposite - he eats everything.
OH! Be sure to get pics of that!!! Someday they may be used to show how the star pitcher was influenced in the game by Papa!

I wanted to be an astronomer and was the subject I studied at university but never worked in that field

Reactions: Lynne
I wanted to be a United Nations ambassador and do my part to bring peace globally.

I wanted to be a United Nations ambassador and do my part to bring peace globally.
Ironically I wanted to be a peacekeeper. Until I realized that besides humanitarian aid all you can do is bear witness to atrocities as they happen.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Ironically I wanted to be a peacekeeper. Until I realized that besides humanitarian aid all you can do is bear witness to atrocities as they happen.
Yeah as I got older I realized the UN has absolutely zero teeth. And that US doesn't respect the UN or Geneva conventions.

No politics please. World government and conspiracy are ok.

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? AS KIDS, WE ALWAYS HAVE GRAND PLANS....WHAT WAS YOURS?

th

747 captain for TWA