Western NY UFO Aplenty - MUFON

Indigo, it is a special state for sure. Especially for the paranormal. I've had more paranormal experiences in Buffalo, than i've had at any other location. I continue to have them currently where i live. All of them are with sprits. And depending on what time of year it seems things kick up a little more.
Yes, I had relatives in Buffalo & things were very spiritual there. To me, it has a lot to do with the power of the Earth & Niagra Falls being a supercharger. NY is such an old place, with a complex history. More complex than perhaps we even know. I blame it on the waterways mostly - it's easy to enter all points of NY by boat. That's why I think our history has the potential to go back to the Vikings, or maybe before them even...there's nothing to say that someone couldn't navigate across the Atlantic and through the St Lawerence seaway. If the tribes could do it, the ancient Europeans could too. There's evidence in the etymology of Algonquin and Norse words- so many are the same. So the fact NY can be accessed in a multitude of ways, which led to its creation ultimately (Henry Hudson) is the crux of it all. It's a good state. I get POD by it sometimes but I do love the land & the history.

Yes, I had relatives in Buffalo & things were very spiritual there. To me, it has a lot to do with the power of the Earth & Niagra Falls being a supercharger. NY is such an old place, with a complex history. More complex than perhaps we even know. I blame it on the waterways mostly - it's easy to enter all points of NY by boat. That's why I think our history has the potential to go back to the Vikings, or maybe before them even...there's nothing to say that someone couldn't navigate across the Atlantic and through the St Lawerence seaway. If the tribes could do it, the ancient Europeans could too. There's evidence in the etymology of Algonquin and Norse words- so many are the same. So the fact NY can be accessed in a multitude of ways, which led to its creation ultimately (Henry Hudson) is the crux of it all. It's a good state. I get POD by it sometimes but I do love the land & the history.
If the vikings made it to Canada, i'm sure they made it into N.Y. and the surrounding areas. True water and water ways, especially Niagara Falls will super charge everything like you say. And we all know the vikings were masters of sailing and water travel. True N.Y. is very spiritual it's very easy to connect yourself and be grounded there. And since Western N.Y. has a very big german population it wouldn't surprise me at all if some or all had viking lineage.

Reactions: Indigo