Weird sound ~ Help appreciated

h3aven

Reaction score
So before I even start Imma state from now that idk if this is paranormal or not ~most likely it isnt~ but I couldn't get an answer anywhere else.

The story goes like this : was in a discord call with a friend, she fell asleep and I kept the call open. Right as the time hit 2:28 am a weird monotone sound started happening. The sound always "beeped twice" in a row, precisely happening every 30 seconds and always ending with that weird click/clap/slap sound. When she woke up in the morning and saw the short vid I recorded she had no idea what it was, neither did she have any notifications, calls or anything. What could it be ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes I thought about that but how can the click/slap sound be explained ? it sounds kinda to be at a diff volume and always was followed after the two beeps

idk if all this connects but at the same day ~ hours before that thing happened, I had a weird rotten smell into my living room, researched it and found it could be a spirit so I open the cam while being in a call with the same person and right as I walk into the living room, the whole screen got pixelated while the call kept being at green stable connection & neither the screen was frozen ~ stayed for 2 seconds and returned back to normal, right as the smell was gone aswell

Last edited:
so should I private message you with the pics and vid for it get aproved ?

so should I private message you with the pics and vid for it get aproved ?
I think if you simply describe what happened, more people will be likely to respond to you. We try to keep private links down so we don't have virus issues here. Safety thing.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I think if you simply describe what happened, more people will be likely to respond to you. We try to keep private links down so we don't have virus issues here. Safety thing.

oh ye that's understandable sry didn't know, the links were straight from discord though just thought of posting the example itself

oh ye that's understandable sry didn't know, the links were straight from discord though just thought of posting the example itself
I understand but I've had issues with that before so would rather go the descriptive route, if you please. :)