Weird sound ~ Help appreciated

Does not sound paranormal. More of a phone glitch kind of thing.

Agreed. This sounds like a busy signal cut off by a tripped mechanical relay, similar to sounds one would have heard 50 years ago when all phone systems where machanical and analog. I would recommending finding a telephone museum and asking if one of their experts could listen to the clip.

Agreed. This sounds like a busy signal cut off by a tripped mechanical relay, similar to sounds one would have heard 50 years ago when all phone systems where machanical and analog. I would recommending finding a telephone museum and asking if one of their experts could listen to the clip.

hm but how can this sound get generated on a new device like an iphone 6 while using an online call ? and does it explain the click/slap sound followed always at the end ?

hm but how can this sound get generated on a new device like an iphone 6 while using an online call ? and does it explain the click/slap sound followed always at the end ?

Wasn't trying to explain anything because I don't know how or why, just telling what it sounds like. The clip/slap sounds like a mechanical relay tripping.

Reactions: Lynne
Discord that is that app like line app were you can call message people for free? And talk to ppl who play same games?
If I am correct I use to have that for a game I played were I was a leader of one if the biggest RPG game.
And I had friends who use to talk on that with others and the connection was horrible. I got rid of it like 5 min after having it.

Discord that is that app like line app were you can call message people for free? And talk to ppl who play same games?
If I am correct I use to have that for a game I played were I was a leader of one if the biggest RPG game.
And I had friends who use to talk on that with others and the connection was horrible. I got rid of it like 5 min after having it.

yes discord is like skype/line app ~ you can text & call others for free & we checked the connection cause you can see the ping live, it was fine so this doesn't exactly explain it

yes discord is like skype/line app ~ you can text & call others for free & we checked the connection cause you can see the ping live, it was fine so this doesn't exactly explain it

Ok just trying to help but cell phone and apps can be touchy, my brother has tried calling me when I was out it rang on his end never on mine is all I am saying, sometimes connection may look like it is going good but internal may not be like what Duke is trying to say.

Ok just trying to help but cell phone and apps can be touchy, my brother has tried calling me when I was out it rang on his end never on mine is all I am saying, sometimes connection may look like it is going good but internal may not be like what Duke is trying to say.

I appreciate any tips, advice or help in general :)

So before I even start Imma state from now that idk if this is paranormal or not ~most likely it isnt~ but I couldn't get an answer anywhere else.

The story goes like this : was in a discord call with a friend, she fell asleep and I kept the call open. Right as the time hit 2:28 am a weird monotone sound started happening. The sound always "beeped twice" in a row, precisely happening every 30 seconds and always ending with that weird click/clap/slap sound. When she woke up in the morning and saw the short vid I recorded she had no idea what it was, neither did she have any notifications, calls or anything. What could it be ?
Welcome to the forum. I agree with Duke it’s probably a system sound of some sort.