Unexplained visit

That was very interesting and makes me think a lot. Those two possibilities, UFO or time shift gives much food for thought. And Debi, could you post a link to your UFO encounter?
When you say time shift, is that similar to a portal or am I more confused than I believe?

Lonewolf that’s a clever possibility ? Do you think your partner and dog would have expierenced it too in that case? Maybe so. It’s thought provoking for sure. Becareful if you go back to stay there.
It is possible but hard to say for sure. We broke up a few years ago and I haven't talked to her much beyond casual pleasantries. One of the dogs was hers and went with her. Mine had an unfortunate accident so is no longer around. It seems that dogs are more in tune or sensitive and pick up on things we miss. When I go over to work on the house I bring my new dog with and he's pretty comfortable there so time will tell. I'm going to do a sage smudge next time I'm there to clear any negative energy that may still be there.

Reactions: Lynne
When you say time shift, is that similar to a portal or am I more confused than I believe?
By time shift (not sure if that is the correct description) I meant that you temporarily visited another time in your life; possibly the future? A portal if I am correct, means a doorway from the spirit world into our world.

A possible example of a time shift, was an incident that happened back when my husband and I were dating. I wanted a quick shower, so when he called me to let me know he was on the way, I told him that I would leave the front door unlocked so that he could let himself in. The house where I was living at the time was in a small intentional community, and I knew all my neighbors, so I felt safe to do so. As I was drying off, I heard footsteps on the front porch stairs, a knock, then the front door opened and I heard someone come in. I called out his name, but there was no answer. I called out again, and there was no answer. I got dressed and opened the bathroom door, and there was nobody there. While I stood there, puzzled, I heard the same sequence of sounds; the steps on the stairs, the knock, then the door opening. This time it was my husband. When I told him about it, he speculated that someone had gotten confused and entered the wrong house. That was not likely because the same people came and went there. But I always wonder if this was some sort of time shift!

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
By time shift (not sure if that is the correct description) I meant that you temporarily visited another time in your life; possibly the future? A portal if I am correct, means a doorway from the spirit world into our world.

A possible example of a time shift, was an incident that happened back when my husband and I were dating. I wanted a quick shower, so when he called me to let me know he was on the way, I told him that I would leave the front door unlocked so that he could let himself in. The house where I was living at the time was in a small intentional community, and I knew all my neighbors, so I felt safe to do so. As I was drying off, I heard footsteps on the front porch stairs, a knock, then the front door opened and I heard someone come in. I called out his name, but there was no answer. I called out again, and there was no answer. I got dressed and opened the bathroom door, and there was nobody there. While I stood there, puzzled, I heard the same sequence of sounds; the steps on the stairs, the knock, then the door opening. This time it was my husband. When I told him about it, he speculated that someone had gotten confused and entered the wrong house. That was not likely because the same people came and went there. But I always wonder if this was some sort of time shift!

I know this is going to sound odd, but to me that sounds more like a lucid dream. A lucid dream along with a detailed premonition.

Please remember I did say it would sound odd. :smilecat: This is purely coming from what I am feeling after reading your post, along with personal experiences in both types of phenomenon.

Reactions: Lynne
I know this is going to sound odd, but to me that sounds more like a lucid dream. A lucid dream along with a detailed premonition.

Please remember I did say it would sound odd. :smilecat: This is purely coming from what I am feeling after reading your post, along with personal experiences in both types of phenomenon.
I guess it does sound odd, since I wasn't even asleep. No worries, though. We are entitled to our views! BTW, this has happened more than once concerning my husband.

Reactions: Debi
I guess it does sound odd, since I wasn't even asleep. No worries, though. We are entitled to our views! BTW, this has happened more than once concerning my husband.

lol
Yes I'm aware you were awake, thus my 'odd' disclaimer. ;)

It sounds like you and your husband have a very close connection.
Does he have similar experiences regarding you?

lol
Yes I'm aware you were awake, thus my 'odd' disclaimer. ;)

It sounds like you and your husband have a very close connection.
Does he have similar experiences regarding you?
Yes! Often, I will be thinking of asking him to pick something up from the grocery store, and he will buy it before I even ask. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey