Unexplained stuff at home

Soul Edge

Reaction score
I briefly alluded to these in a topic a while back...
I'm not into going out and investigating different locations per se, but I would be interested to know what is in my own house. There have been a number of occurrences that I have not been able to explain and I would be interested in knowing what has being going on.

I’ve described one incident but there have been a few others that I will share.

Sure, though anything that I can provide (info on the occurrences) would be fairly vague. Still, I would be interested in hearing what you guys would have to say about them.

I’m not a great story teller but here goes...

#1 my daughter would in the past get scared of something that apparently only she could see. She would sometimes say she sees a horse, sometimes a bird (though I suspect those were merely the things she know that she could compare it to. On recitation if certain prayers etc she would say that it’s gone.

#2 on a couple of occasions I’ve heard what I thought was one of my children crying, which came from a particular room, only to realize that they were nowhere near the room in question at the time.

#3 Guests who’ve stayed at our house have reported that they’ve heard us talking (my family) late at night when we were all asleep or at least not talking to each other when they thought they heard someone talking.

#4 on more than one occasion I have seen what I assumed was a family member go somewhere in the house, only for the family member I thought I saw to come a few minutes after that (not from where I thought I saw them go) and then to see there was nobody where I thought I saw someone enter.

These are some of the occurrences that I haven’t been able to explain (not in a scientific or rational way at least). I understand that some or all could have a rational explanation though I haven’t come up with any myself.

Do you believe that if it’s spirit activity, that they’re benign or negative?

Do you believe that if it’s spirit activity, that they’re benign or negative?

It’s hard to say. There’s nothing to make me think it’s negative other than my daughter getting scared, which also is not something conclusive.

It’s hard to say. There’s nothing to make me think it’s negative other than my daughter getting scared, which also is not something conclusive.
What about seeing this scares her? Just the fact it’s “not real” or something about something they do, like appearing threatening?

What about seeing this scares her? Just the fact it’s “not real” or something about something they do, like appearing threatening?

When this happened she was 2 or younger so getting a sensible answer from her would have been difficult anyway. Though the explanation that I’m most inclined to is that it was just something being mischievous rather than threatening.

Reactions: Charleh
When this happened she was 2 or younger so getting a sensible answer from her would have been difficult anyway. Though the explanation that I’m most inclined to is that it was just something being mischievous rather than threatening.
Maybe it could be a playful spirit. How old is she now? Does she recall anything? Has she had any recent encounters?

Reactions: Soul Edge
Maybe it could be a playful spirit. How old is she now? Does she recall anything? Has she had any recent encounters?

It’s possible. She will be 4 in a couple of months. I haven’t asked her. Recently she’s getting scared in the night and waking up scared. She’ll then ask me to recite a Ruqya for her. Sometimes she’ll mention a a devil being close by but that’s mostly it.

Reactions: Charleh
when a child is scared of something that you can't see it's quite likely something to be scared of. i had an experience that made me believe any child who says there's a monster in the closet. i will post it soon.

Right. Also I believe that my family and I prone to this type of thing for reasons I’ve previously explained. Still I try to avoid chalking things up to be supernatural occurrences too quickly.

Right. Also I believe that my family and I prone to this type of thing for reasons I’ve previously explained. Still I try to avoid chalking things up to be supernatural occurrences too quickly.
I also know that your faith has protection prayers and I know you use them. I would say keep that up! I've found, over the years of my research, that many times when you are prone to activity for the reasons you have mentioned, it is going to continue despite what you do. Spiritual Warriors such as yourself often have continued activity throughout life. My prayers are with you.