Unexplained stuff at home

I also know that your faith has protection prayers and I know you use them. I would say keep that up! I've found, over the years of my research, that many times when you are prone to activity for the reasons you have mentioned, it is going to continue despite what you do. Spiritual Warriors such as yourself often have continued activity throughout life. My prayers are with you.

Thanks Debi. Repercussions from the entities is a broader topic. There are however a number of prayers that can be used against them both defensively and offensively.

Reactions: Debi
It’s possible. She will be 4 in a couple of months. I haven’t asked her. Recently she’s getting scared in the night and waking up scared. She’ll then ask me to recite a Ruqya for her. Sometimes she’ll mention a a devil being close by but that’s mostly it.
What is a Ruqya? Prayer? Rhyme? She must have heard the word devil somewhere. It’s unusual for one so young to know about evil.

What is a Ruqya? Prayer? Rhyme? She must have heard the word devil somewhere. It’s unusual for one so young to know about evil.

Literally it translates to incantation and is often mistaken to mean Islamic exorcism Though it is used in exorcism, it isn’t only restricted to dealing with entities.

Its overall practice predates Islam—under Islam it was more regulated (some types were forbidden, others were permitted).

The reason she asks for it is that it is my main tool in dealing with entities that she’s presumably seeing. She does mention that whatever she is scared of is gone once I recite some passages (selected from the Qur’an that are effective against entities and black magic).

You can find a number of them on YouTube if you’re interested to get an idea what it is.

Literally it translates to incantation and is often mistaken to mean Islamic exorcism Though it is used in exorcism, it isn’t only restricted to dealing with entities.

Its overall practice predates Islam—under Islam it was more regulated (some types were forbidden, others were permitted).

The reason she asks for it is that it is my main tool in dealing with entities that she’s presumably seeing. She does mention that whatever she is scared of is gone once I recite some passages (selected from the Qur’an that are effective against entities and black magic).

You can find a number of them on YouTube if you’re interested to get an idea what it is.
Thanks for educating me. Sounds like your doing a great job teaching your child to be safe.

Reactions: Soul Edge
#3 Guests who’ve stayed at our house have reported that they’ve heard us talking (my family) late at night when we were all asleep or at least not talking to each other when they thought they heard someone talking.

Reading that was kind of spooky I have had a very similar experience at my old house. My friend stayed the night and the next day he said he heard me talking at like 2 in the morning when I know I was asleep or should have been. Whats even more creepy is that ever since I moved nobody has ever heard me talk in my sleep. Did your friends ever tell you what you were saying or was it they could only hear you talking and not make anything out.

Reading that was kind of spooky I have had a very similar experience at my old house. My friend stayed the night and the next day he said he heard me talking at like 2 in the morning when I know I was asleep or should have been. Whats even more creepy is that ever since I moved nobody has ever heard me talk in my sleep. Did your friends ever tell you what you were saying or was it they could only hear you talking and not make anything out.

Well they only reported that they heard talking. The layout of the rooms is such that if someone were talking (not too loud, as one would do at night knowing that others are sleeping down the hall), you would only be able to tell that people are talking in the other room but wouldn’t be able to make out what they were talking about without getting quite a bit closer.

Reactions: Charleh
Well they only reported that they heard talking. The layout of the rooms is such that if someone were talking (not too loud, as one would do at night knowing that others are sleeping down the hall), you would only be able to tell that people are talking in the other room but wouldn’t be able to make out what they were talking about without getting quite a bit closer.
Do you live in an apartment?

S.E. , I don't know if I could be a help. But I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences. And this is just my 2 cents worth. It's all a mystery, and the people here could put a a word to describe this. And I take comfort in that. I just take away a word to describe that.