Tried everything getting worse

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Jma9909, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Jma9909

Jma9909
    Expand Collapse

Thank you so much I am still trying to contact whoever I can

garnetsilver likes this.
  2. Mrs Cooper

Mrs Cooper
    Expand Collapse

Another tip is to laugh. I mean really work at it. Play mad libs with your daughter. Watch your favorite comedy shows. And when the action kicks up, play it down. Laughter sometimes demoralizes ghosts bent on scaring you.

Another approach: I once tamed a VERY noisy poltergeist (we later found on EVP was a woman who loved the house who died in the 50s) by just talking to her and telling her that if she calmed down and let me sleep, I'd play classical guitar for her before bed. I did and the noise stopped that night. New owners of the home I notice are having trouble there again.

The thing is these things feed on fear, disharmony, chaos and panic. Do the opposite of those things and yes, stick close to your faith. Counsel your daughter that some children can see and feel things that others can't and that it's perfectly OK. It will tone down her fears. Good luck to you. I hope you find a solution.

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I will be praying for you.

garnetsilver and Mrs Cooper like this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Good advice !

5. ghostkind

ghostkind
    Expand Collapse

what if a ghost turned them off? lol. that's what happened to me and my little niece. scared us to death. i posted the story here. it's called 'light switch ghost.'

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Those darn ghosts like to play with lights too much

ghostkind likes this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

If you would be kind enough to send me a private message telling me what state you live in, I will try to give you the closest resource.

Spectre80 and Lynne like this.
  8. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

To me, a church is a church. But I think catholic would be your best bet given your background and a priest is much more likely to take you seriously. And baptist churches aren’t too keen on the supernatural unless they’re a little different in the states.

garnetsilver and ghostkind like this.
  9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I agree with Charleh. I would ask for at least a house blessing from a priest. They should not turn you down. If they do, let me know. I know a few people in the Catholic world very well.

Lynne and Charleh like this.
  10. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-1 Mod

Have we spoken in the past? If so I do not remember. Tell me about the house, please. The one good thing churches do is tell people about God as for the people that are members of churches I find them to be selfish in a sense because they refuse to come out of their comfort zone it's almost as if they think God only loves them. I agree with you when you say I have a strong faith without a church because our surroundings influence us to the point of feeling uncomfortable around someone who is proud because he and his family has all the right things or the best job or w/e.
    Let's talk about the house tell me about it like when it was built and who lived there before you and any history it may have. You can find these things out with a quick internet search

#20 Armand, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018