Tried everything getting worse

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Jma9909, Oct 3, 2018.

1. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

JMA, I agree with Mrs. C’s suggestion above. Do what you can to lighten the mood too. It can help both of you feel better and probably will give any entities a nudge too.

Mad Libs is a great idea because it is a very easy and very engaging game plus it helps to build vocabulary skills. I had a sincerely hysterical time playing it with a group of 50 years olds earlier this year. You might find Mad Libs online but I know that in N. America you can find them at Michael’s craft stores in the area where they stock coloring books and children’s activity books.

Another idea which does not cost any cash, when you can get to a public library, check out some funny childrens books. Even books of rhymes or tongue twisters. The best would be books that are age appropriate again to help even passively built your daughters vocabulary. I think you know that rhymes and tongue twisters can be great for invoking real belly laughs.

2. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Distractions are great in general. These kinds of spirits feed not only on negativity, but also attention. I you ignore their attempts to be known, sometimes that’s enough to get them to leave.

Ronin, Lynne, Paintman and 1 other person like this.
  3. Aces

Aces
    Expand Collapse

love&light to you. So sorry this is happening.

Lynne and Paintman like this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Great ideas guys!

garnetsilver likes this.
  5. Spectre80

Spectre80
    Expand Collapse

Hey Debi....just had a thought. If you ever have someone in my region, I can do my best to help out too. I find it very unfortunate when people reach out for help but find none.

garnetsilver and Lynne like this.
  6. Spectre80

Spectre80
    Expand Collapse

Hi jma 9909

So far I'm seeing allot of great advice on here. I head up my own team and I work very closely with Christian clergy. I wish I could help you in person. Since I can't, I'll try to help out as much as I can on here. You have already hit the nail on the head with the prayers. It seems like it's helping a little but it's important that you continue. Since you have a background in the Christian faith, you already have the upper hand against what your dealing with. It's very unfortunate when churches don't even get back to you. That frustrates me to no end when they do that. Some churches are not used to dealing with real, actual spiritual issues.
    Here's the thing...if you have a strong faith and belief in the Triune God then you can stand your ground and take control of the situation yourself.
    Continue your prayers and stay vigilant all the time. Pray to the Lord for protection and overall peace over you and your daughter. Ask him for guidance to rid your house and life of this demonic presence. Also, (not in a mean way but very firm) say out loud "in the name of Jesus Christ and by his authority alone, you are banished from this home and our lives and are never to return!" Always remember while doing this that it isn't you at all that is casting these things out. In the bible Jesus gave us believers authority over these matters...however it is Jesus and the angels that are doing this work. When people credit themselves in any way as casting negative entities out it isn't effective. Also remember (if you haven't done it already) pray over your daughter before bedtime. Please keep us updated!!!

garnetsilver, 7Christie and Lynne like this.
  7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Excellent !

8. Jma9909

Jma9909
    Expand Collapse

Thank you all the comments have been helpful I just keep my faith alive even been teaching my daughter about it

Spectre80, 7Christie and Debi like this.
  9. Jma9909

Jma9909
    Expand Collapse

Debi how do I go about sending you a private message was trying to reply to you I tried but I think I accidentally posted somewhere instead

10. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Look for the envelope in the upper right hand corner ( on a PC) or click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner (on a portable device like a cell phone) and look for the envelope.