Tried everything getting worse

Another tip is to laugh. I mean really work at it. Play mad libs with your daughter. Watch your favorite comedy shows.

JMA, I agree with Mrs. C’s suggestion above. Do what you can to lighten the mood too. It can help both of you feel better and probably will give any entities a nudge too.

Mad Libs is a great idea because it is a very easy and very engaging game plus it helps to build vocabulary skills. I had a sincerely hysterical time playing it with a group of 50 years olds earlier this year. You might find Mad Libs online but I know that in N. America you can find them at Michael’s craft stores in the area where they stock coloring books and children’s activity books.

Another idea which does not cost any cash, when you can get to a public library, check out some funny childrens books. Even books of rhymes or tongue twisters. The best would be books that are age appropriate again to help even passively built your daughters vocabulary. I think you know that rhymes and tongue twisters can be great for invoking real belly laughs.

JMA, I agree with Mrs. C’s suggestion above. Do what you can to lighten the mood too. It can help both of you feel better and probably will give any entities a nudge too.

Mad Libs is a great idea because it is a very easy and very engaging game plus it helps to build vocabulary skills. I had a sincerely hysterical time playing it with a group of 50 years olds earlier this year. You might find Mad Libs online but I know that in N. America you can find them at Michael’s craft stores in the area where they stock coloring books and children’s activity books.

Another idea which does not cost any cash, when you can get to a public library, check out some funny childrens books. Even books of rhymes or tongue twisters. The best would be books that are age appropriate again to help even passively built your daughters vocabulary. I think you know that rhymes and tongue twisters can be great for invoking real belly laughs.
Distractions are great in general. These kinds of spirits feed not only on negativity, but also attention. I you ignore their attempts to be known, sometimes that’s enough to get them to leave.

If you would be kind enough to send me a private message telling me what state you live in, I will try to give you the closest resource.
Hey Debi....just had a thought. If you ever have someone in my region, I can do my best to help out too. I find it very unfortunate when people reach out for help but find none.

Well it's me again. I've talked about my daughter having experiences and us but hers are more how you say stronger than ours really. I've contacted and researched dozens of paranormal societies and still nooone had contacted me back the churches I've called won't come out to my house I don't understand why but it's frustrating
I've prayed which seems to help but now I've seen shadow men darting around wherever we are and that's a bit disturbing to say the least my daughter refuses to be alone anywhere in our house by herself she'll literally scream at the top of her lungs if that happens she complains about terrible nightmares about a man being murdered she will no longer sleep alone I don't think I myself have the power to make this thing go away I don't think it's attached to the house Im more than certain it's attached to my daughter herself and no outside sources are willing to help I'm desperate to give my little girl back her peaceful sleep and sanity along with my own
Hi jma 9909

So far I'm seeing allot of great advice on here. I head up my own team and I work very closely with Christian clergy. I wish I could help you in person. Since I can't, I'll try to help out as much as I can on here. You have already hit the nail on the head with the prayers. It seems like it's helping a little but it's important that you continue. Since you have a background in the Christian faith, you already have the upper hand against what your dealing with. It's very unfortunate when churches don't even get back to you. That frustrates me to no end when they do that. Some churches are not used to dealing with real, actual spiritual issues.
Here's the thing...if you have a strong faith and belief in the Triune God then you can stand your ground and take control of the situation yourself.
Continue your prayers and stay vigilant all the time. Pray to the Lord for protection and overall peace over you and your daughter. Ask him for guidance to rid your house and life of this demonic presence. Also, (not in a mean way but very firm) say out loud "in the name of Jesus Christ and by his authority alone, you are banished from this home and our lives and are never to return!" Always remember while doing this that it isn't you at all that is casting these things out. In the bible Jesus gave us believers authority over these matters...however it is Jesus and the angels that are doing this work. When people credit themselves in any way as casting negative entities out it isn't effective. Also remember (if you haven't done it already) pray over your daughter before bedtime. Please keep us updated!!!

Hi jma 9909

So far I'm seeing allot of great advice on here. I head up my own team and I work very closely with Christian clergy. I wish I could help you in person. Since I can't, I'll try to help out as much as I can on here. You have already hit the nail on the head with the prayers. It seems like it's helping a little but it's important that you continue. Since you have a background in the Christian faith, you already have the upper hand against what your dealing with. It's very unfortunate when churches don't even get back to you. That frustrates me to no end when they do that. Some churches are not used to dealing with real, actual spiritual issues.
Here's the thing...if you have a strong faith and belief in the Triune God then you can stand your ground and take control of the situation yourself.
Continue your prayers and stay vigilant all the time. Pray to the Lord for protection and overall peace over you and your daughter. Ask him for guidance to rid your house and life of this demonic presence. Also, (not in a mean way but very firm) say out loud "in the name of Jesus Christ and by his authority alone, you are banished from this home and our lives and are never to return!" Always remember while doing this that it isn't you at all that is casting these things out. In the bible Jesus gave us believers authority over these matters...however it is Jesus and the angels that are doing this work. When people credit themselves in any way as casting negative entities out it isn't effective. Also remember (if you haven't done it already) pray over your daughter before bedtime. Please keep us updated!!!
Excellent !

Hi jma 9909

Thank you all the comments have been helpful I just keep my faith alive even been teaching my daughter about it

Thank you all the comments have been helpful I just keep my faith alive even been teaching my daughter about it
Debi how do I go about sending you a private message was trying to reply to you I tried but I think I accidentally posted somewhere instead

Debi how do I go about sending you a private message was trying to reply to you I tried but I think I accidentally posted somewhere instead
Look for the envelope in the upper right hand corner ( on a PC) or click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner (on a portable device like a cell phone) and look for the envelope.