Transylvanian healing

novembertmrw

Reaction score
I consider myself to be a spiritual person and I collect objects related to spirituality and magic. I’ve bought something from almost every witch and wizard I could find, though most of them are BS.
My last purchase of value was an elixir from Mama Laila (Transylvania, Romania), and because of it I got cured from a pretty terrible stutter and got rid of varicose.
Another thing I noticed was the change in my memory skills. I am a fan of Haiku and I always enjoyed learning them by heart, but I forgot in a short time. Now I can remember 193 perfectly.
I recommend trying it out, the experience is worth it! I really think it improves the mind and body.

Reactions: The Doctor and Debi
No, I am not. I've been researching witches for years now and lately I've been interested in authentic gypsy culture and their abilities. Since this is one of the few things that worked, thought I'd share it :)

Well, I'm a wiccan so hi there. Had to ask as we don't allow "cures" of a medicinal nature to be advertised on the forum.

Reactions: novembertmrw
I understand; I'm not trying to advertise. Since you are a wiccan, do you happen to know anything about gypsy witches?

I understand; I'm not trying to advertise. Since you are a wiccan, do you happen to know anything about gypsy witches?
Not a lot, actually. Not one of my areas of study. Are you based in the US or are you out of country? There are some gypsy witches in the US, but not familiar with that tradition.

Oh okay. As a collector, I've never encountered gypsy witches. I've bought from them online, because they are authentic gypsy witches based in Transylvania (Romania).
Meeting them is not an option, since they are not the type to welcome you in.
I think the way to becoming a powerful witch begins with embracing all cultures' wiccan knowledge.

Oh okay. As a collector, I've never encountered gypsy witches. I've bought from them online, because they are authentic gypsy witches based in Transylvania (Romania).
Meeting them is not an option, since they are not the type to welcome you in.
I think the way to becoming a powerful witch begins with embracing all cultures' wiccan knowledge.
There is a difference between a witch and a wiccan. Wicca is a religion. It has many traditions, like denominations of Christians. Witching is spell casting. Not all Wiccans are Witches, and not all Witches are Wiccan. However we are all part of the pagan culture.