Today's question...

I was listening to Armageddon's sound track the other day. Great stuff! And then The Stand still makes me shiver with the music choices.

The Blues Brothers of course. Queen did a really good soundtrack and a so-so soundtrack. Can't remember the names.
"Alfie"was Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart from The Eurythmics. Good stuff. It sounds like a stand-alone record.

Reactions: Armand and T-Bob
The Blues Brothers of course. Queen did a really good soundtrack and a so-so soundtrack. Can't remember the names.
"Alfie"was Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart from The Eurythmics. Good stuff. It sounds like a stand-alone record.

The Blues Brothers was wonderful! Sleepless in Seattle (1993) had an absolutely fantastic sound tract, with music by Gene Autry, Carly Simon, Louis Armstrong, Jimmy Durante, and Tammy Wynette, among others.....

Most good movies have some kind of music, whether it's background or during scene changes. It really pulls in the audience, guides the viewer, and sets the mood. What would horror movies be with out music and sound effects ? What would romantic movies be without violins in the background ? And, yes Rosanna, violins are allowed on TV and movies. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Living in rural oz and in my 50's,but 8 mile with Eminem.

Reactions: Paintman