To err is human and to forgive is....difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer Debi and lmodog about the techniques that this doctor uses, yes they are definitely unconventional, but produce results which in the end why his patients go to him. I wish I could go to someone like him. I went to a psychologist in Scarsdale trained by Dr Weiss himself, but was not able to remember anything.

Reactions: Seahunter
To answer Debi and lmodaog about the techniques that this doctor uses, yes they are definitely unconventional, but produce results which in the end why his patients go to him. I wish I could go to someone like him. I went to a psychologist in Scarsdale trained by Dr Weiss himself, but was not able to remember anything.
You know, sometimes it's just not that important to remember the past, Nekki. The future and what you do with it is what frees you.

You know, sometimes it's just not that important to remember the past, Nekki. The future and what you do with it is what frees you.
Yes, but I feel like I keep self sabotaging at every turn. Something is blocking me and the sooner I can resolve that, the sooner that I can get on with my life.

OK, I'm going to use myself as an example. I have an acute fear of heights. I mean, getting on a step stool makes me experience vertigo. I KNOW where that is from in a past life, however, that doesn't take away my fear. What does make a difference, is the fact that I am willing to get on that stepstool, or even get on a plane if I have to (which I have done.) Sometimes we have to push beyond the fear, whether we know the root cause or not. It's a conscious decision to change a karmic pattern.

Ooh, do me! Do me!

33db0it.jpg

Yes, but I feel like I keep self sabotaging at every turn. Something is blocking me and the sooner I can resolve that, the sooner that I can get on with my life.
This blocking you speak of , it may go far higher than you can possibly imagine or accept ! Patience is the key to understanding the unknown , not a doctor !, or regression !

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.