Time Traveler at an Elvis concert?

If someone had the ability to time travel, I could see them traveling to an Elvis concert. Imagine someone else seeing you use a 21st century device. Word would spread quickly.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
il_794xN.4055664940_8rgw.jpg

Pretty sure that's one of these 110mm film type cameras that were popular in the 70s. I had one.

Hard to see well, but i don't remember seeing anyone with a wrist strap on their smart phone which in video it clearly has one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke and Paulm
If someone had the ability to time travel, I could see them traveling to an Elvis concert. Imagine someone else seeing you use a 21st century device. Word would spread quickly.
If it did it would end up in one those check out line magazines with i married an alien or ate smores with Bigfoot.

• Big Grin
Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
We see these type photos/stories fairly frequently. I wonder if there are people who spend time perusing old photographs solely for the purpose of looking for evidence of time travel/travelers? If so, and they need someone to carefully examine Playboy magazines going back to its initial issue, I'll apply for the job.

We see these type photos/stories fairly frequently. I wonder if there are people who spend time perusing old photographs solely for the purpose of looking for evidence of time travel/travelers? If so, and they need someone to carefully examine Playboy magazines going back to its initial issue, I volunteer.
you can spend too much time just looking for the hidden bunny head on the cover as practice...........

Did you notice the woman in the red striped top who takes a dive right behind the "cell phone"?

elvisfan.jpg

View attachment 43861
Pretty sure that's one of these 110mm film type cameras that were popular in the 70s. I had one.
I agree. It does look like a modern-day cell phone tho, I will give them that. The pic of the lady walking on the street with the big phone looking device is a better bet. That pic has been around a long time.