This is awful. Someone needs to stop these idiotic Tiktok challenges

How bad do things have to get before we've had enough? Dirt bikes run rampant through our neighborhoods, criminals do as they please, nobody seems to want to work anymore unless they get paid obscene amounts of money with zero experience, squatters take over houses and pay NO rent only to have officials let them stay cause it's 'wrong' to remove them, people think we should pay off their college debt. For a world that claims it wants respect, equality and love, none of the above is going to have that outcome. Sorry for the rant, but i am getting tired of the exploitation and lack of respect that is so common anymore. The American Dream was work hard and create a life that was worth living...not exploit every loophole you can. It's hard not to feel sick to your stomach from it. The world is full of wrongs that i agree need to be rectified...just not this way.

Last edited:
295377409_5748046598562118_177583335329692561_n.jpg

There was a rash of incidents at the school my kids attend and where my wife teaches. It was basically organized vandalism and criminal mischief. Apparently there was a string of Tic Tok challenges involving destroying or stealing school property and slapping teachers or other school staff.

It seems very weird to me that Tic Tok is able to censor, ban or otherwise remove content and users for having social and political opinions the company doesn't like but are at the same time completely powerless against stuff like this.

The page of the article wouldn't open for me but I get the idea. I remember hearing about a Russian video that dared a guy to lock his girlfriend outside in the deadly cold with no coat. He was paid on the dare. He did so and the girl died of exposure. It was horrible. The video was actually posted. People are crazy with this stuff.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
The page of the article wouldn't open for me but I get the idea. I remember hearing about a Russian video that dared a guy to lock his girlfriend outside in the deadly cold with no coat. He was paid on the dare. He did so and the girl died of exposure. It was horrible. The video was actually posted. People are crazy with this stuff.
Another horrible thing. People are cruel.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
If they would start throwing people in jail for encouraging stupid people to do dangerous things it would stop. Stupid people should be looked at sort of as if they were retarded children. They can't help being stupid but people that encourage them to harm themselves know better and so should be punished. There really is no cure for stupidity. The sad and frightening thing is that they seem to be multiplying faster every generation!

Reactions: Selectric
There was a rash of incidents at the school my kids attend and where my wife teaches. It was basically organized vandalism and criminal mischief. Apparently there was a string of Tic Tok challenges involving destroying or stealing school property and slapping teachers or other school staff.

It seems very weird to me that Tic Tok is able to censor, ban or otherwise remove content and users for having social and political opinions the company doesn't like but are at the same time completely powerless against stuff like this.
That is weird. My 11 year old grandson has a tik tok account, I think it should be deleted. He posted a video of him and his little brother having a "light saber" fight, the little brother is 5, there were no blows, just two boys waving toy light sabers at each other and Tik Tok banned it because it was abusive to children. (what???? but it is ok to have teen agers breaking and stealing school property).

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric