The Valentine Thread

Unfortunately I don't have a romantic bone in my body anymore,when I did the song was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.I don't know why,I hate country music.:hearnoevil: lol

Got married on Valentine's day too :) 20 years this week.............20 years and you get parole ,right?
SAL!!! So good to see ya!

Hey, I have served a double sentence if parole is due! lol

Reactions: sal
Most romantic thing? How about getting married on that day? Which I did, 44 years ago. Yup...I've stuck with him and overcome those periodic urges to smother him with a pillow...lol
Happy anniversary !

Reactions: sal and Debi
I got a surprise visit from my boyfriend at the time, on Christmas Eve. He had been gone for a year in the army. It was a wonderful feeling to share the holiday tog. Although things did not work out in the long run, we remain friends to this day.

Most romantic thing? How about getting married on that day? Which I did, 44 years ago. Yup...I've stuck with him and overcome those periodic urges to smother him with a pillow...lol

Mrs Duke and I also got married on Valentine's Day, in 1991. Our song, which sadly most in the US don't know since the band never hit it big here, is "The Winter Long" by Strawbs.

Mrs Duke and I also got married on Valentine's Day, in 1991. Our song, which sadly most in the US don't know since the band never hit it big here, is "The Winter Long" by Strawbs.

Love this!

Hey! Happy Anniversary to you guys as well! Very nice song choice. The one we had played at our wedding was Time in a Bottle. This was picked in our pre-pillow days...lol

My anniversary is feb 15th. We couldn’t get the hall of the 14 th. 34 years Saturday.

We are a group of romantics here for sure! A Happy Anniversary to you as well!

And my dress was a "ghost pink". I had been married once before by a JP, didn't want all white but did want a gown. I actually wanted a black gown but my mom had a fit over that idea...lol I'm told I looked like a deer in the headlights walking down the aisle. Pretty sure I was thinking, "What am I DOING?" :p