The Potato Question

I rented a room from a married couple years ago. The wife was a great cook and I was invited to dinner most nights. Hubby would put ketchup on vegetables; green beans, corn, you name it

I watched a guy from the Netherlands squeeze nearly half a bottle of mayonnaise on French fries and mixed vegetables.

Reactions: Benway
There are no bad fries or chips as we call them here but I do like the crinkle cut,supposedly the worst for soaking up the oil.I've never eaten a potato dish that wasn't good,wait,I tried lamington flavoured potato chips and they sucked.Smith's must have been on drugs when they brought them out ;vo,and how dare they desecrate the spud :unamused:.
I’m with you. I love fries or chips. I don’t choose them often because of the calories but waffle are my fav.

I like french fried potatoes that are kind of barely crispy outside-just done ; long, fresh cut, cooked soft, looped over almost stuck together, soft looped over like long potato thick spaghettis, with salt /ketchup if they be cold plain if hot.

Last edited: