The Potato Question

Don't try the Lamington ones Duke lol.The ones you mentioned sound tasty.

I had to look up Lamington, I don't remember any dessert flavored crisps in the UK. I do recall seeing a Brit dipping French fries/chips in chocolate sauce one night in a pub. The chocolate came in a small, prepackaged container with a pull off cover. Closest thing I could compare it to here is canned cake frosting. He was drinking Bulmar's hard cider with it. I remember thinking the guy was probably going to have a really bad next morning.

I had to look up Lamington, I don't remember any dessert flavored crisps in the UK. I do recall seeing a Brit dipping French fries/chips in chocolate sauce one night in a pub. The chocolate came in a small, prepackaged container with a pull off cover. Closest thing I could compare it to here is canned cake frosting. He was drinking Bulmar's hard cider with it. I remember thinking the guy was probably going to have a really bad next morning.
That is one of the strangest combos I've ever heard! Sounds awful.

This made me feel queasy.

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Yes, please. :) I like 'em all, except the flavored curly fries. My preference is fat, meaty fries. Ocean City Maryland on the East coast has Boardwalk Fries, perhaps the best I've ever eaten. Maybe because they are the best, maybe cause they cook to order, maybe because you eat them at the beach. Whatever the reason, they are great. The Five Guys restaurant near me cooks in peanut oil and they are pretty good. Okay, now I have the craving.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Remind me sometime to tell you about the Korean putting catsup on his pancakes.
Noooooooo!!!!
I rented a room from a married couple years ago. The wife was a great cook and I was invited to dinner most nights. Hubby would put ketchup on vegetables; green beans, corn, you name it

Reactions: ozentity
Yes, please. :) I like 'em all, except the flavored curly fries. My preference is fat, meaty fries. Ocean City Maryland on the East coast has Boardwalk Fries, perhaps the best I've ever eaten. Maybe because they are the best, maybe cause they cook to order, maybe because you eat them at the beach. Whatever the reason, they are great. The Five Guys restaurant near me cooks in peanut oil and they are pretty good. Okay, now I have the craving.
We've had those fries; they are the best!

Reactions: 7Critter