The "NOPE" Bucket List

Getting drunk.. Gaining too much weight. About 20 years ago I was 50 lbs overweight one summer. Felt sluggish and really couldn't or didn't want to do anything.:(
I really enjoy staying out of bad neighborhoods.:D Used to do a lot of work in some dodgy areas. Absolutely not worth the risk.
WandS that is really interesting.

Sorry, which point caught your eye Paint? I’ve got a small batch of phobias there.

Reactions: Paintman
Debi, there’s nothing as exciting as skydiving! Jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet and plummeting towards earth at terminal velocity is the most incredible feeling I’ve ever experienced. I highly recommend it! Lol
Skydiving-650x657 (Small).jpg

Go to a high school house party and dump every kind of alcohol available into a 2 cup measuring cup and guzzle it. My boyfriend had to fireman carry me into my house...where Jadmom was sleeping in my bed...so I had to wake her up...because she was too dang smart
This made me laugh out loud. I can so picture this. Jad mom was really clever.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I don’t have any phobias that I can think of but my mom has an odd one, fear of buttons. She says they make her nauseous.

Let’s see my nope list...
Taking any trip by bus
Haunted houses
Visiting cold places

I also went to the top - the outside portion - of the Word Trade Centers in 1992 with three friends. I wanted to jump off. I had to have them hold my hands to constrain me until we could get back inside.
Wow. I just found out this is so common there is a name for that, Wands!

75380190_3805272349490428_7071272312623857664_n (Small).jpg