The "NOPE" Bucket List

I have learned how to drive and NOT look at the playgrounds! Seriously, of all my phobias, I think that one is probably the worst. Heights being a close runner up.

My acrophobia manifests not as a fear of falling so much as a desire to jump. I know that sensation is not uncommon. Is it similar to what you feel Debi?

Not going to accept again a dare to swim through a submerged tunnel 75’ or more long. Left me with minor case of claustrophobia.

I couldn’t figure out what I wouldn’t do. This is it. This is on my bucket list. I’m mildly claustrophobic, but when I think of this, It’s not mild anymore. Lol

Go to a high school house party and dump every kind of alcohol available into a 2 cup measuring cup and guzzle it. My boyfriend had to fireman carry me into my house...where Jadmom was sleeping in my bed...so I had to wake her up...because she was too dang smart

Go to a high school house party and dump every kind of alcohol available into a 2 cup measuring cup and guzzle it. My boyfriend had to fireman carry me into my house...where Jadmom was sleeping in my bed...so I had to wake her up...because she was too dang smart

smart to avoid that mixology J.

My acrophobia manifests not as a fear of falling so much as a desire to jump. I know that sensation is not uncommon. Is it similar to what you feel Debi?
Missed this yesterday, Wands. No, I have the feeling of falling and get extreme vertigo. I've been known to drop to my knees to make the sensation stop.

Getting drunk.. Gaining too much weight. About 20 years ago I was 50 lbs overweight one summer. Felt sluggish and really couldn't or didn't want to do anything.:(
I really enjoy staying out of bad neighborhoods.:D Used to do a lot of work in some dodgy areas. Absolutely not worth the risk.
WandS that is really interesting.