The Existence of Animal Ghosts

Welcome, I think so. I once got a glimpse of our boy doggie we lost and it was two years later. I was doing the computer and turned my head and saw him sitting there looking at me all pretty. Just been groomed and he could see. Then it was gone really fast. A quick flash. But I believe he wanted to come visit and let me know he was still around. I'm glad he got all cleaned up in Heaven because at the end, he wouldn't let anyone bathe him cause he couldn't see. So we just stopped the last weeks. I felt so bad on that. But it was comforting to see him that way. I have had signs of my other doggies reaching out to me. I believe that was a ghost animal in the woods. A deer that passed away then. That's sad. But bet he or s he was very pretty in the light. Welcome. I'm new here too. With my friend Ghostkind, she brought me over. Glad I came. Enjoy.
that is so neat, boo. :)

Welcome Phil. I saw something similar a while back. I was driving near my house which has some open fields near by. I was driving by an area with a deep grassy ditch and out of it I saw what looked like a pixelated animal of some sort. My mind said it was a deer but I really don’t know. Only parts of it were visible. It disappeared. Who knows what these things are. It makes one wonder about the nature of our world for sure.

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi