The Dying Light

I had to leave geriatric care because it hurt too much the way people were treated even in what was considered a good nursing home. I remember sitting with this one lady and helping her sort old B&W photographs. It was therapy, but I enjoyed it as she struggled to remember the subjects of the photos and told me little stories about them. I was always curious to know what these people had been like before they landed in the nursing home.

I was also not popular with the CNA's who took their breaks in the patient's rooms (the ones who were too frail to speak up) and watched their favorite soaps on the patient's television set, while sitting on their beds:mad:.
I would have fired such people on the spot. No way on my watch!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Back to the core of this thread, yes, I have seen a lot of paranormal things over the years. Perhaps this level of closeness ties you a bit closer to the other person's energy allowing it to be seen and experienced.

An interesting side note...a friend of mine with a really ill, bedbound husband just shared that a cross over his bed has been softly glowing at night while he sleeps. And it's not a glow in the dark kind. They are devout Catholics. She is trying to get it on video without using any light sources. If she can catch it on vid, I will share.

An interesting side note...a friend of mine with a really ill, bedbound husband just shared that a cross over his bed has been softly glowing at night while he sleeps. And it's not a glow in the dark kind. They are devout Catholics. She is trying to get it on video without using any light sources. If she can catch it on vid, I will share.
That is cool! I will share a little crucifix story. The woman that we bought our current home from was obviously a devout Catholic. She left behind two very beautiful crucifixes; one that is made of brass and very heavy and shiny, and a wooden one of high quality. Even though I don't embrace religion anymore, there was such good energy on these two crosses that I kept the shiny one and gifted a neighbor back in our old apartment building with the other one, since she was having some stressful times with her neighbors. She was touched, and I felt that I had paid it forward!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter