THE CONSPIRACY THREAD

I've seen this type of news story play out too many times, but even more so lately since Pope Francis. Until I see a man wearing a big funny hat announce that priests will be required include "reducing carbon emissions" in their homilies, I'm not buying this story. So much so, that I'm pretty darned relaxed about this.
Journalists are notoriously lousy fact checkers, and willingly misrepresent church teachings. Or, at best, they are willfully ignorant of church teaching. Then the story has to fit the MSM liberal narrative. It's like the wishful magical thinking of an adolescent mind or a Democratic VP candidate:mad:.
So I'll wait and see, calmly. It's kinda sad that Pope Francis never said 90% of the things journalists claim he said. (And I'm no fan.);)

I've seen this type of news story play out too many times, but even more so lately since Pope Francis. Until I see a man wearing a big funny hat announce that priests will be required include "reducing carbon emissions" in their homilies, I'm not buying this story. So much so, that I'm pretty darned relaxed about this.
Journalists are notoriously lousy fact checkers, and willingly misrepresent church teachings. Or, at best, they are willfully ignorant of church teaching. Then the story has to fit the MSM liberal narrative. It's like the wishful magical thinking of an adolescent mind or a Democratic VP candidate:mad:.
So I'll wait and see, calmly. It's kinda sad that Pope Francis never said 90% of the things journalists claim he said. (And I'm no fan.);)
You let me know if anyone preaches about controlling cow farts. ;)

Reactions: Paintman
15541541_451200851716934_3782905070520011467_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Interesting article about how the AP twists Popes statements. Re: the original article on Drudge today. Sounds like he is blasting high echelon clergy regarding matters of faith. This article explains that it is really about laymen in the banking system that are resisting his reforms. The AP switches words in and out to fit their narrative 1984 times.*
http://www.newsandtimes.com/2016/12/ap-spreads-fake-news-regarding-catholic-church/
* I made a not-funny funny.:)

I was thinking and I would like to have everyone "2 cents" on this. With the wacky weather that we are having lately, Did the Russians "hacked" Harp in the great state of Alaska? Or is it just global warming/cooling? or is it just normal weather that affects us all?

No doubt the Russians would like to control the weather. Heaven help us should any government be able to do so. Man is wacky to try to have a major impact on weather. That is asking for trouble. I believe that what we are seeing is the normal cycles that the earth goes through. Weather is very complex.

Reactions: Lynne